What are you doing for a living? Talk bit about your age, job and shitty life.

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I'm in my 40s, old and energyless.

Having been working for on contracts construction group for three years, specifically blueprints and consulting like structures, materials.

Uh @Bryank75 can you move this to Catina. My bad.

Reactions: Falcs

Falcs

23 Jun 2022
I work in IT for a large organisation. Worked my way into management for a while. But recently I decided to take a lower paying role with less responsibility so I could focus more on family.
My career's always been in IT. But I'm also very good at building stuff. Deckings, pergolas, etc. If I was in my early 20s I'd look at getting into construction.

Reactions: Snes nes
OP
OP
historia

historia

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2023
I work in IT for a large organisation. Worked my way into management for a while. But recently I decided to take a lower paying role with less responsibility so I could focus more on family.
My career's always been in IT. But I'm also very good at building stuff. Deckings, pergolas, etc. If I was in my early 20s I'd look at getting into construction.
I worked in IT field for most of my 20s. But when I got married I have to move to Hokkaido. No IT job there unlike Kanto so I only teach CS courses in a university. I managed to get a civil engineer major there so I switch job.

So I basically went from IT to consutruction like that. Hokkaido had been where I grew up so I guess that something I could accept.

• Informative
Reactions: Falcs

8BiTw0LF

I'm 40 working part-time (8-10 hours a week) helping a coffeebar with social medias and branding. I walk my dog twice a day - and that's usually the only fresh air I get. A couple times a week my 15 year old daughter drops by to hangout or throw a party, so her and her friends can trash my house and leave the cleaning for me the day after.