What are you playing currently and your thoughts?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I am currently playing..

1719228983315.png

Decent game with some mechanics I like and others I don't care for. I've only played it for a couple of days so I'll reserve my final judgment until later.

And of course I'm playing..

1719229120105.png
Elden Ring DLC, it's like I never left and I'm enjoying it. Alot of new stuff to keep me glued to it.

Reactions: Sircaw

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Started SOTE and SMT 5, finishing up the platinum for Stellar Blade which should be done this coming weekend. After that I will finally start to tackle the epic task that the Rebirth platinum is. These should carry me through till Wukong and Astrobot

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Started SOTE and SMT 5, finishing up the platinum for Stellar Blade which should be done this coming weekend. After that I will finally start to tackle the epic task that the Rebirth platinum is. These should carry me through till Wukong and Astrobot
Damn definitely have hours to put in! Enjoy!!

Reactions: quest4441

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Just replayed Enslaved: Journey to West on PC. ANd was able to get a cracked version since my PC disc doesn't work for X-men:Origins Wolverine. Game still is dumb fun.

Also just picked up Hi-fi Rush on PC it was on sale for $5-7. Going to start that soon. Also I feel terrible I never played Daxter on PSP when I had one. Ready at Dawn are great!

I hope some day they make something for Playstation again. The order: 1886 would be an awesome co-op title to be Playstations gears, with you killing vampires and werewolves.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Just replayed Enslaved: Journey to West on PC. ANd was able to get a cracked version since my PC disc doesn't work for X-men:Origins Wolverine. Game still is dumb fun.

Also just picked up Hi-fi Rush on PC it was on sale for $5-7. Going to start that soon. Also I feel terrible I never played Daxter on PSP when I had one. Ready at Dawn are great!

I hope some day they make something for Playstation again. The order: 1886 would be an awesome co-op title to be Playstations gears, with you killing vampires and werewolves.
I cosign wanting sometjing involving "The Order"

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I am currently playing..

View attachment 5286

Decent game with some mechanics I like and others I don't care for. I've only played it for a couple of days so I'll reserve my final judgment until later.

And of course I'm playing..

View attachment 5287
Elden Ring DLC, it's like I never left and I'm enjoying it. Alot of new stuff to keep me glued to it.
Playing V-rising with a friend, we rented a personal server,

I really like the game; we only doing the PvE side of things, I think I am at level 67.

Bosses are great, environments are full of detail.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Playing V-rising with a friend, we rented a personal server,

I really like the game; we only doing the PvE side of things, I think I am at level 67.

Bosses are great, environments are full of detail.
Damn OK I didn't know you got it.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
yer, got bored of diablo 4s new season and deserted @TubzGaming

You are more than welcome to join us on our password-protected server, where we have completed many quests and buildings.
Got you. My son also started playing it to. So haven't made my castle. The sun mechanic annoys me though lol

Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Got you. My son also started playing it to. So haven't made my castle. The sun mechanic annoys me though lol
Yes, it persists during the entire game; I have been burnt to a crisp numerous times; lucky there are some areas that the sun does not shine in.

The castle building is directly tied into the gearing system too, you will need to do it to be able to progress.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Starfield

Over 140 hours in. Level 42. Completed 5 story quests, 120+ side quests as well as the United Colonies, Freestar Rangers and Ryujin Industries faction quest lines. Playing through the Crimson Fleet faction quest line and up to the fourth quest.

Overall, loving the game more now than I did last September due to all the gameplay options they added in with their May update. It's easily my game of the generation thus far as the quests are by far the best I have played in any game since The Witcher 3 in 2015. Can't wait for the buggy to be added later on and super hyped for the Shattered Space expansion as it looks awesome!!

Will have the main stuff wrapped up within the next week or so and then will just wait until Flintlock: The Siege of Dawn as that will be the first of a whopping 15 games that I have on my list for the second half of 2024. An average of 2 1/2 games a month is insane. Oh well. One game at a time until completion. Let's go!!! 😂

Reactions: Gamernyc78

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
Pretty sure we already have a thread like this but
I just beat Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories and am now playing Kingdom Hearts II.
I've played KH2 in the past and my opinion of it is that its the greatest action rpg ever made and one of the greatest games of all time. But if I have anything to add, its that I really appreciate the slower calmer start to the game and feel that its very artsy and something that's been lost a bit with a lot of modern games, Kingdom Hearts included. Its nice getting to spend time with Roxas, this boy who's just trying to live a normal life and have vacation with his friends whilst trying to deal with the weirdness happening around him. It stings a bit, knowing his fate. I can't imagine trying to live a normal life and then finding out that you're not even supposed to exist and are part of someone else. Dude can't even be his own person. Also the graphics are immaculate; the game is timeless visually.
YIjOY1s.jpeg

• Shake
Reactions: JAHGamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I have had no trouble with the majority of bosses except this last one.

This DLC has been amazing other than that lol
Hardcore cat!

You could probably help @Gamernyc78 out, he is still stuck standing at the withered hand, trying to figure how to get in.

Last edited: