What Are You Playing Right Now?

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Booted up quake on ps5 & they've added a new mod called qdoom so you can play doom on it which is a cool way to play it with the dualsense features since doom never got a ps5 update , wonder why quake 2 never got mod support would be cool to see what people can make

Reactions: JAHGamer

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Paused my FF6 Remix run to play JETT, which is leaving PS+ soon. Will try to squeeze some PSVR2 gametime in there (The Room and Moss 2).

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Oh, didn't knew that Cho Cho Charles came out on PS5. Will buy surely. Little later at some discount

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
RE2 remake on Xbox.

I have a crapload of games lined up.

Paradise Hotel for PSVR2
Bully for PS4
Cyberpunk
Okami
Far Cry 5 and 6

And I still haven't finished the RE 1.5 on PC, which I've been meaning to play for a long time.
I love bully I wish there was a sequel or atleast a remake with modern graphics & controls was abit of a chore getting the platinum because of one trophy lol
Edit* actually after checking I don't have the platinum because I couldn't do that damn dual nebula trophy 🙈😂

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I already have it on PS. But I like collecting, with RE series being at the top of the priority list for me.

Was a bit surprised by the Bully port. It feels a bit cheapo. They even play the PS2 boot up logo and the first cutscene is at a low resolution. The gameplay seems HD.
The bully game is just the straight up PS2 version on playstation, Xbox 360 is the hd version like with GTA San Andreas

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Been playing a lot of gloomhaven (do not recommend btw, it's a buggy piece of shit). Roommate is borrowing my ps5 and we're crossplaying between me, my roommate, and a couple of gaming group dudes (ps5+windows laptop). Wish the game got fixed but Saber Interactive is a fucking shitshow.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Been playing a lot of gloomhaven (do not recommend btw, it's a buggy piece of shit). Roommate is borrowing my ps5 and we're crossplaying between me, my roommate, and a couple of gaming group dudes (ps5+windows laptop). Wish the game got fixed but Saber Interactive is a fucking shitshow.
That sound cool , I've got room mates they're called mum & dad 😂

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I live with mine they're fine with videogames my dad just bout a meta quest 2 , I've got really bad anxiety that's why I still live with them & I'm 29 tomorrow lol
Happy birthday dude.

And yeah i tried moving back in with my dad like 15 years ago after college.. couldn't stand it after a couple years and had to move out

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
Finally finished Wild Arms - that makes 12 platinum trophies for this year, 9 of which are from JRPGs. I'm pretty sure I'll be starting FF7 next because that'll be platinum #50 for me, but I might give it a rest until the New Year. Who knows, I might get in the mood to start FF7, but with the holidays I don't think I'll be able to finish it by the end of the year. 13 platinums in one year would be nice though!

Reactions: JAHGamer