What Are You Playing Right Now?

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Days Gone. Haven't played it since 2019. Good game, wish they made a sequel.

Got a few more games lined up but mostly old ones. To be honest, besides PSVR, I have no idea what to buy next.

All my recent purchases have been older titles to grow my collection but nothing really interests me that much. I've bought a few games I have yet to play.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Downloaded Tekken 8 Demo and I want to get into GOW Ragnarok Valhalla a bit tonight... Hoping the kids get off early to bed.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I just beat GoW Valhalla DLC 🔥 it was way too good and I'm still gonna be playing it even after beating it cuz the gameplay loop is addicting. I'm even more excited for the future of GoW, this definitely is Sony's best IP hands down.

Reactions: laynelane
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I just beat GoW Valhalla DLC 🔥 it was way too good and I'm still gonna be playing it even after beating it cuz the gameplay loop is addicting. I'm even more excited for the future of GoW, this definitely is Sony's best IP hands down.
Please don't turn it into a rogue lite or whatever it's called , have a mode for people that like it sure but I hate that shit 😂

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I tried the Tekken 8 demo, just has 4 playable characters... deleted. If there's no Hwoarang, me no likey!

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
It's an awesome game, how are you finding it?

It's amazing, easily one of my favourite games.

It's a better Sekiro combat system, definitely the best playing roguelite style game I've ever played. No fat on the game at all, zero time wasted. No dumb puzzle sections or lengthy cutscenes or playing as the main character's girlfriend to understand different perspectives - a well crafted simple revenge tale that understands it is a video game first and foremost.

There is almost nothing I don't like about it.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
It's amazing, easily one of my favourite games.

It's a better Sekiro combat system, definitely the best playing roguelite style game I've ever played. No fat on the game at all, zero time wasted. No dumb puzzle sections or lengthy cutscenes or playing as the main character's girlfriend to understand different perspectives - a well crafted simple revenge tale that understands it is a video game first and foremost.

There is almost nothing I don't like about it.

The combat is so crisp, snappy and stylish. It's just a really satisfying game. Bass battles are pretty epic too.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Nym