What Are You Playing Right Now?

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
Finished Yakuza 4 and started Valkyria Revolution - I think this game got shafted by critics. I'm on chapter 3 and I'm enjoying it a lot. It has an interesting story.

Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X - never played a Hatsune Miku game before but this game is intense on harder difficulties

Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
Finally finished Resident Evil Remake after buying it 8 years ago. Hopped back into Elden Ring and trying a mage build.

Reactions: Yossarian

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
I accomplished a lot of gaming on my night off from work. I got my first ending for Monark and completed my second playthrough of tmnt shredder's revenge playing as Casey Jones. I should be able to get the rest of the endings for Monark relatively soon and finally get to the true ending.

Yossarian

15 Jul 2022
I started playing Elden Ring, I've had it since launch but it never really clicked with me. I beat Margit. I'm level 23 after levelling up, I'll take a look at Stormveil castle soon. I ran around exploring and killing the giant dudes afterwards. I looked up the jellyfish, I need to grab that too

D

Deleted member 140

I play nothing right now, but I will play Stray and am very excited for it! 😻

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Darth Vader

Katajx

8 Jul 2022
I started playing Elden Ring, I've had it since launch but it never really clicked with me. I beat Margit. I'm level 23 after levelling up, I'll take a look at Stormveil castle soon. I ran around exploring and killing the giant dudes afterwards. I looked up the jellyfish, I need to grab that too
Sometimes I find trying another area and coming back after a few levels helps when you hit a roadblock. Eventually I hit a spot where it just clicked and I powered through the rest.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Today got released Endling (PS, Xbox, Switch, PC), a very beautiful and dark small indie game where you play as a mom fox who has to take care about its baby foxes on a harsh and very polluted environment.

It didn't get a lot of reviews but so far it has a 79 in OC (80% critics recommend). It has been made here in Barcelona, and was in an gamedev incubator where I did help.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://opencritic.com/game/13393/endling-extinction-is-forever[/URL]

Stray is adorable, 'nuff said.
I only played its first half an hour, but so far I'm loving it. Yep, pretty adorable.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
What's the proper order to play the Yakuza games? Would like to give them a chance, but I'm unsure in which order I should play them.

Reactions: Yossarian

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
What's the proper order to play the Yakuza games? Would like to give them a chance, but I'm unsure in which order I should play them.
in order - Yakuza 0 (prequel to Yakuza 1), and then Yakuza 1..2..3.. to 7
if you want by release date then Yakuza 1 to 5, then Yakuza 0, then Yakuza 6 and 7.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
my advice would be, make pauses between the games, they are long, so you can burn out fast and don't finish the whole series. give a time to breath, reset your mindset between each game by playing other games :)

and if you will be impressed, there is also spin off like Kenzan or Ishin or Judgment.
they made Yakuza : Dead Souls, with zombies :D

the also have Fist of the North Star series.

22 Jul 2022
I am doing another playthrough of Oblivion. It will forever be my favorite game. I know it is a fairly divisive game, but I love it, quirks and all. Hearing Reign of the Septims upon booting up the game will never fail to make me smile.