What big dream games are left out there?

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I guess the obvious would be Half Life 3 and the eventually GTA 6?
Maybe Portal 3 or Silent Hill 1 remake? Mother 3 localized? Metal gear Solid 1 remake or phantom pain's cut content released?

maybe hardware like a PSP 3 or Next Gen Nintendo Home console to compete with PS5 and Series X (42 Gamecube's duct taped together)?

But honestly I feel if you were to ask me like 8 years ago my dream games I had so many such as:
an HD 3d platforming Mario game which we got with Odyssey
a Resident Evil game that moves away from RE6., which RE7 and RE8 did with the bonus of VR support
a High Quality resident Evil 4 remake which we are getting
heck an RE4 VR port is something I didn't know I wanted and it happened as well (Please come to PSVR 2)
Metroid Prime 4, while nothing has been shown for half a decade it is still being worked on
Fatal Frame 4 is finally being localized after being trapped on wii since 2008 in japan only!
Final Fantasy VII remake still ongoing but it is happening
Crisis Core port - we just got a remaster/remake of the game this month
A bug budget Monster Hunter game which we got with World in 2018
Devil May Cry V was everything I wanted it to be
An immersive Resident Evil 2 Remake with Over The Shoulder camera while not perfect imo was still an amazing game
(I know a lot of people do not like RE3 remake but I thought that was the better game and Jill and Carlos got one amazing glow up!)
God of War 2018 and Ragnarok were wo games I never knew I wanted as I never was a gif fan of GOW 1 and only played a little bit oh GOW 2 and 3

The only dream games I want is a Need For Speed Underground 3, LittleBigPlanet 4, Killzone 4, and just more high quality Resident Evil Games
I guess some other things like a new Metal Gear Solid and more GOW games as well.

Does anyone else think that back in 2012/2014 we had so many more dream games waiting to happen than compared to now?

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
If we talk about past games remade/rebooted, then there are many dormant IPs I would like to see again:

- Legacy of Kain/Souls Reaver
- Ape Escape
- Tombi (I would even take an upscaled version with trophies for this one and the sequel)
- Eternal Darkness
- Clock Tower

I also wouldn't mind offline versions of FFXI and XIV, like they are doing it for DQX.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hmm you guys mentioned the big ones.
For me:

MGS1 remake
Jak n Daxter 4
Mother 3/4
Vampire: The Masquerade Remake ( the combat needs fixing ) and a sequel no spin off’s
FF6, 8 or 9 Remake
Sonic Adventure 3
New AAA single player IP from Naughty Dog’s main team lol
Bully 2
KOTOR 3
Shinobi game / made by the same people who did SOR4
Zelda OOT remake or a sequel to Majoras Mask
Sequel to Shadow of the Collosus
Sequel to Bloodborne
Shining Force 3 remaster or Shining Force 4
Guardian Heroes

Wrestling game like No Mercy that is good

Last edited:
Reactions: arvfab
OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Hmm you guys mentioned the big ones.
For me:

MGS1 remake
Jak n Daxter 4
Mother 3/4
Vampire: The Masquerade Remake ( the combat needs fixing ) and a sequel no spin off’s
FF6, 8 or 9 Remake
Sonic Adventure 3
New AAA single playing IP from Naughty Dog’s main team lol
Bully 2
KOTOR 3
Shinobi game / made by the same people who did SOR4
Zelda OOT remake or a sequel to Majoaras Mask
Sequel to Shadow of the Collosus
Sequel to Bloodborne
Shining Force 3 remaster or Shining Force 4
Guardian Heroes

Wrestling game like No Mercy that is good
did you consider the day of reckoning games on gamecube to be good, I had a lot of fun with Day of reckoning 2!
Jak and Daxter 4 would be great

Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
did you consider the day of reckoning games on gamecube to be good, I had a lot of fun with Day of reckoning 2!
Jak and Daxter 4 would be great
I don’t think I played it. And if I did it wasnt the same for me as the Aki games.
I gave up after playing a bunch of WWE games that people would tell me its as good or better or like No Mercy

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
I forgot, a new 1080 snowboarding/avalanche game from nintendo or if perfect dark on series x and x plays more like the first one that would be a dream come true!

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Half Life 3.
Chrono Trigger Remake or another sequel.
Bloodborne Remake or sequel.
Earthbound series ports or sequel.
Panzer Dragoon Saga Remake.

From the top of my head.