What "Cerny snacks" and drinks will you have for PS5 Pro technical presentation? Sep 10 2024

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Let's be honest, we are all going to watch it multiple times.
Most mortal men can't last a full nine minutes with Cerny...

But which Cerny am I talking about? 😏
c28dfd7a4c388ba1bb7b940a17b49849.gif

Neversummer

Veteran
27 Jun 2023
IT'S LITERALLY A 9 MINUTES LONG CERNY TALK 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seriously, PlayStation made us so thirsty for just ANYTHING❗
Nice pfp, the biggest scammer/con artist in the history of PS.

Is there a thread on that guy? I forgot his name but it feels important archiving the whole blue box especially that guy surprised nothing came out about the guy like irl information instead there’s 0 information on the studio or the people behind that whole arg fiasco.

Interesting enough abandon is the first demo to receive a PS blog by a 3rd party & it’s the first 3rd party to get a demo that was linked to the PS app (I think this was the case but I may be forgetting detail, or just making shit up because it was so long ago)

Surprise no one has ask Jason schriere to do a whole report on that thing & what actually went or even asking PS exec there’s little to no detail & it just disappeared with no one question wtf happen.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: MiyazakiLovesKojima

MiyazakiLovesKojima

Nice pfp, the biggest scammer/con artist in the history of PS.

Is there a thread on that guy? I forgot his name but it feels important archiving the whole blue box especially that guy surprised nothing came out about the guy like irl information instead there’s 0 information on the studio or the people behind that whole arg fiasco.

Interesting enough abandon is the first demo to receive a PS blog by a 3rd party & it’s the first 3rd party to get a demo that was linked to the PS app (I think this was the case but I may be forgetting detail, or just making shit up because it was so long ago)

Surprise no one has ask Jason schriere to do a whole report on that thing & what actually went or even asking PS exec there’s little to no detail & it just disappeared with no one question wtf happen.
Check out my Twitter if you want the know the Ultimate Truth:

• Heart
Reactions: ToTTenTranz