What could Sony do with Lucas Film?

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Obi Wan Kenobi Reaction GIF by Star Wars
Harrison Ford GIF

Disney seems to be going through one of the worst times in its history. Very little of their content is hitting and nearly everything from Lucas Film seems to crash and burn.

I don't think there is a chance of Disney selling Lucas Film in reality BUT in a world where it did happen, what do you think Sony could do with Lucas Film?

Here we will mainly focus on gaming but you can throw in a few ideas for film too, especially if it ties into gaming.

Aidendelaney95

9 Jul 2022
I thought you meant that like "What could PlayStation do with LucasFilm," and that got me thinking.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
  • Mandalorian AAA game with great cinematic narrative, think Star Wars+Sony's Marvel's Spider-Man+Uncharted
  • A Monkey Island movie / tv show
  • Knack movie by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas

Last edited:

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Didn't we just have Andor be a popular show and the announcement of a shitload of new star wars universe content?

Reactions: Lord Mittens

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Lol, far more likely that they sell Fox tv assets, tbh. Maybe the film stuff too, minus whatever Marvel rights they had (X-Men, F4, etc.)

As to what impact that would have on Playstation? Simpsons stuff by a third party, maybe? But I feel that there is a reason those games don't get made anymore, and its audience disinterest.

Reactions: Bryank75

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Most likely nothing worse than what Disney has done with it, holy cow.

Not sure who would be good for Star Wars, and I kinda think an Indy game is just too close to the feel of Uncharted to bother.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Erase fucking everything made by Disney. Give Lucas the company back and bring back LucasArts.

Disney wars is a goddamn abomination.

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Fuck all that just make brand new IP's considering the push to TV,movie. No need to make Lucas films. Whatever the fuck that is. Star Wars aint it. Move on.