What current gen game have you put the most hours into so far?

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
Unfortunately I think mine is Halo infinite multiplayer with around 500 hours, as much as the game is a very poor representation of what Halo should be I love Halo, I'm not sure if I should reinstall it for the new BTB maps and see what their like 🙄

So what current gen game have you sunk the most hours into so far?

Reactions: Sircaw and Kokoloko

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Depending on how you define generation, I think its BotW for me with 250+ hours. Not bad for someone who only plays SP.

Edit: But since its still being actively supported on current gen consoles, maybe the answer is Minecraft?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ill have to check but probably Returnal close to 200hours. Me and my friend played a hell alot of zombies mode infinite warfare too lol.
Ill have to play God of War Ragnaok again as Iost my data and didnt get 100%

Been away from home this gen alot, so its not been the same as last gen.

Last gen Destiny 1 over 1k hours, starfew valley, bloodborne, mgs5 all over 300 hours. A broke foot or 2 does that for me lol

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Unfortunately I think mine is Halo infinite multiplayer with around 500 hours, as much as the game is a very poor representation of what Halo should be I love Halo, I'm not sure if I should reinstall it for the new BTB maps and see what their like 🙄

So what current gen game have you sunk the most hours into so far?
500 hundred hours in Halo, WTF dude, have you no shame, I would never ever be caught wasting my time on a half-arsed product like that

650 hours in diablo 4 here.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
IMG-0074.jpg

Reactions: Sunrise Ninja
OP
OP
Sunrise Ninja

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
500 hundred hours in Halo, WTF dude, have you no shame, I would never ever be caught wasting my time on a half-arsed product like that

650 hours in diablo 4 here.
walk-away.gif

Allow me please, i thought 343 could improved and its fun just lacking content and features.

How good is diablo 4 compared to diablo 3, I played three on the steam deck via switch and the game's very fun my first Diablo game.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
God of War Ragnarok at 150 hours and Gran Turismo 7 at 130 hours, I play it exclusively on PSVR2. Both are cross gen games but I've only played them on PS5 and PSVR2 respectively.

Reactions: Sircaw and Kokoloko

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
walk-away.gif

Allow me please, i thought 343 could improved and its fun just lacking content and features.

How good is diablo 4 compared to diablo 3, I played three on the steam deck via switch and the game's very fun my first Diablo game.
I prefer Diablo 2 to 3 and 4. I did put like 3k hours into Diablo 3, but if you do want to play Diablo 4, I would wait for another 2 months for season 4 as that is when they are going to do a total rework of the game's itemisation.

Better still, if you are gaming on PC or Steam, then go and get yourself a game called The Last Epoch, it just came out as a full release and it's not only better than diablo4, but it is more complete and costs less.

And my comment about diablo 650 hours was in jest, that I was wasting my time too playing not great games :love: .

I joke around a lot in my replies, don't take me seriously.

Unless its about cats, hate those stinking fleabags.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
For the current Xbox Series/PlayStation 5 generation starting November 2020, I have put about 200 hours into Starfield. I have a few other games around the 100 hour mark but I don't see any game this generation surpassing Starfield in terms of hours played.

OP
OP
Sunrise Ninja

Sunrise Ninja

5 Feb 2024
The finals might be the second current gen game with just under 100 hours. This game is so much fucking fun! It blows my mind that no one on here plays it, makes me question if you guys and girls enjoy having fun while gaming 😄

Screenshot-2024-02-16-225211.png

happy-dance.gif

Reactions: flaccidsnake