What did you get yourselves for Christmas. CHRISTMAS haul..

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
New Sony Tv to replace an 8 year one that goes to second room. Also snagged a series x for $150 after deal and trading in old xbox one(360 and OG games have never been better) Awaiting the PS5 pro next year. About 30 days until the barrage of big Japan games for PS5 start coming for 2024
Sounds good! Nice haul. I always love getting a new TV, it feels almost as good as getting a new console.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Sounds good! Nice haul. I always love getting a new TV, it feels almost as good as getting a new console.
Yeah, seeing my brother get a new one and how much better the picture was told me it was time for the upgrade. Also adding smart tv features doesnt hurt as well

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah, seeing my brother get a new one and how much better the picture was told me it was time for the upgrade. Also adding smart tv features doesnt hurt as well
OH hell yeah! Those features come in handy. Pair it with a firestick with kodi and you'll never leave home.

Happy holidays.

Reactions: Shadow2027

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I didn't get myself anything explicitly for christmas but the holiday season shopping ended up with a 2tb ssd for my pc, the ps explore earbuds, and a bunch of games which ended up being mid lol

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I didn't get myself anything explicitly for christmas but the holiday season shopping ended up with a 2tb ssd for my pc, the ps explore earbuds, and a bunch of games which ended up being mid lol
Nice! I'm enjoying my earbuds BTW :)

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Nice! I'm enjoying my earbuds BTW :)
mine are good but there's a rattling in the left earbud which is distracting, contemplating an RMA bc it sounds like a piece is loose inside (even though the audio is perfect it rattles a little when i move my head lol)

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
New Sony Tv to replace an 8 year one that goes to second room. Also snagged a series x for $150 after deal and trading in old xbox one(360 and OG games have never been better) Awaiting the PS5 pro next year to get a second PS5 About 30 days until the barrage of big Japan games for PS5 start coming for 2024
I'm still using my Sony TV from 2013 , I've had 2 4K LG since but they've both broken Sony obviously make more reliable hardware

Reactions: Shadow2027
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I didn't get myself anything either because I don't work I'm on employment support allowance for my depression & anxiety & the money I get from that goes into my dad's bank to go towards the house , my sister bought me a nice tracksuit though & my dad said I could get ps plus premium (I was hoping for vr2 but that was a pipe dream 😂)

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
mine are good but there's a rattling in the left earbud which is distracting, contemplating an RMA bc it sounds like a piece is loose inside (even though the audio is perfect it rattles a little when i move my head lol)
OH damn I get no rattling.

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

I was thinking of getting a game just so i could get a gift lol. It feels weird not to get gifts on christmas. Maybe Spider-Man 2 or Alan Wake 2 since they are discounted.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I didn't get myself anything either because I don't work I'm on employment support allowance for my depression & anxiety & the money I get from that goes into my dad's bank to go towards the house , my sister bought me a nice tracksuit though & my dad said I could get ps plus premium (I was hoping for vr2 but that was a pipe dream 😂)
OH damn thts nice from your sis and dad.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Hope things get better for you man, you seem to have a great sister and father. Premium got some great games