What do you guys think Resident Evil 4 Remake's PSVR 2's exclusive content be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
So on June 2nd, 2022, Resident Evil 4 Remake opened Sony's State of Play and at the end of the trailer we got confirmation that there will be exclusive PSVR 2 content.
Now while it is easy to assume that means a first person VR mode of the game, I think if it was just that they would of said it as going to be fully playable on PSVR 2 only like they did with Resident Evil VII: Biohazard at E3 2016 for the original PSVR!
I personally think it will be just maybe the mercenaries mode playable in VR and if that mode doesn't make the cut then just a small story section of playing as Ashley before and during her kidnapping but what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So on June 2nd, 2022, Resident Evil 4 Remake opened Sony's State of Play and at the end of the trailer we got confirmation that there will be exclusive PSVR 2 content.
Now while it is easy to assume that means a first person VR mode of the game, I think if it was just that they would of said it as going to be fully playable on PSVR 2 only like they did with Resident Evil VII: Biohazard at E3 2016 for the original PSVR!
I personally think it will be just maybe the mercenaries mode playable in VR and if that mode doesn't make the cut then just a small story section of playing as Ashley before and during her kidnapping but what do you guys think?

Ohhhh mercenaries BETTER make the cut.....

That was one of the best parts. I loved playing as Wesker and shooting out a knee and chikyo chagi-ing them in the head.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
don't, know, don't care, but it's enough to assure every Hardcore, REAL Resident Evil fan is going PS5 for this release.

Sony's 3rd party deals just don't miss. Between this and Final Fantasy, Xbox is a no-go for me and millions of others this gen.

Greatest game of all time remade and exclusive content only on PlayStation?

Hold me.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
don't, know, don't care, but it's enough to assure every Hardcore, REAL Resident Evil fan is going PS5 for this release.

Sony's 3rd party deals just don't miss. Between this and Final Fantasy, Xbox is a no-go for me and millions of others this gen.

Greatest game of all time remade and exclusive content only on PlayStation?

Hold me.
I just hope by next year the supply chain for PS5's will be much better, and the PSVR 2's aren't too hard to find! I'm still hoping for a 2022 release for PSVR 2 but I think people are saying it's early next year!

Umar

Veteran
20 Jun 2022
PSN ID
Progamer265446

What if some of this content includes being able to play the whole game in vr mode

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
They will make the whole RE Village for PSVR2 as they did in REVII for PSVR. Other team did the whole RE4 for Oculus, so I assume Capcom will do the whole RE4R for PSVR2.

But I assume the VR mode of RE4R may not be ready for RE4R and PSVR2 release. I think they'll release the game witout the VR stuff, and once their "VR team" complete their adaptation of RE Village to VR then they'll move to do the same with RE4R.

OP
OP
RE4-Station

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
It should be the whole game.

Now about new content something like Mercenaries I guess.
I hope it is, but with the way they worded it in the state of play I'm not sure if the whole game will be in vr or atleast at first

• brain
Reactions: EbonyRainbow

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
pretty sure it'll be a sizeable mode like assignment ada or separate ways.

either way, we'll see if it's going to be a significant enough addition that it'll push some VR2 units. All depends on how invested Sony is with the new Headset.

RE8 fully playable in VR is a good sign though.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
It's making me think the original re4 will stay exclusive on oculus :(
Honestly it should come to pc and someone should restore the woke-cut lines

Obi-Wan

Hello there!
24 Jun 2022
By the way they’re wording it, I can’t imagine it’s the full game. They wouldn’t be coy about that, they’d be bragging from the rooftops.

I think it’s likely that this

pretty sure it'll be a sizeable mode like assignment ada or separate ways.

…will be what happens. A specific little adventure for VR, maybe from Ashley’s perspective. Could be really fun.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
I want it to be on VR so your all happy but I will not be playing this in VR! I get really motion sick and also I think I would be too scared of this game in VR. I spectated the original back on the Gamecube with my brother and I was clenched to his arm almost the entire game.

Status
Not open for further replies.