FeWd4UHWIAA-gXo.jpg

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I believe it is GT5.
But I have a lot of Platinums that I got by luck… I can’t redo some missions/trophies agains because I don’t know how I did it.

One example are SFIV hard trials… I keep trying until I somehow hit the right combo but after I tried again and couldn’t do lol

WipEout was crazy to get Platinum too.

So lucky 🍀

Coincidence or not my hardest trophies were on PS3… the sequels or games for PS4 had easy platinum trophies… that includes GTS/GT7 and SFV but I have children so I stopped as trophy hunter.

Edit - PSNTrophies says these are my rarest trophies:

Last edited:
Reactions: arvfab
OP
OP
Revived Half Dead
27 Aug 2022
i dont think i have any really rare platinum trophies, is there an easy way to check?

PSN Profiles should be easiest, actually I'm wrong, when you do rarest trophies on there they give you the rarest for that website, which is a shallower pool than everyone who actually played a game and since people who sign up are more likely to be gaming hobbyists and hardcore all of a sudden your percentages shoot up.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I have many <1% but the rarest I have seem to be Dreams and Destruction All-Stars, both 0.1%. I don't know if there are more at that percentage, don't have the time to go through all my trophies 😂

azertydu91

4 Jul 2022
Mine is probably Isaac rebirth pre afterbirth update, when the lost was way harder than it is now...It's not my avatar for nothing.

Reactions: Heisenberg007

BigMclargeHuge

Veteran
16 Jul 2022
Probably something like skyrim. Most of my platinum trophies weren't super hard to get, just time consuming.

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I have platinumed how to zoom on Solid Snake ass. 🤤

Last edited:

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
PC Building Sim plat. Less than 100 people got it. 0.2% got it on PSN and 1.8% got it according to PSN Profiles.
120+ Hours

It seems you are one of the lucky few, Just looked at it and there's a list of bug's that probably made people stop playing it.
PC Building Simulator version 1.20 release on consoles.This directly affects the requirements of
Bronze
Hoarder increasing the time to unlock the trophy by 5+ hours to reach the higher level cap.
Manually saving the game can also cause the game to get stuck in the save menu constantly showing the save icon, There is a possibility that your game will crash at the end of the day and brick your save.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
120+ Hours

It seems you are one of the lucky few, Just looked at it and there's a list of bug's that probably made people stop playing it.
PC Building Simulator version 1.20 release on consoles.This directly affects the requirements of
Bronze
Hoarder increasing the time to unlock the trophy by 5+ hours to reach the higher level cap.
Manually saving the game can also cause the game to get stuck in the save menu constantly showing the save icon, There is a possibility that your game will crash at the end of the day and brick your save.
Yes, ran into some bugs, even had to delete my save file once and redownload it, but I’m an old school gamer so i knew to have back ups of saves for my games over 50 hours. Took me over 200 hours to plat on PS4 pro, took me all summer cause i got a life.

Easier to get on PS5, less bugs and PS5 loads faster.
Believe my hardest plat is still gow3 or codwaw.