What snacks are you having for PlayStation showcase.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I have started sampling to find the perfect snacks to compliment the showcase, but my selections is not made up yet.... give me inspiration!

What are your choices?
Snack Eating GIF

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So, I found a new Pizza place where the pizzas look amazing... I have not tried them yet cause I was saving it for a special occasion and that is the PS showcase.

So, I will buy the beer tomorrow, probably Tiger beer, as that is my favorite and I'll let that chill for the couple of days before.

The event starts at 9PM here and the Pizza place stops making pizzas at 8.30PM and is in the airport here..... so I have to time it well, or I will either miss having the pizza or miss the start or the showcase if I dont do it properly.

1st world problems.

Excited to hear every one elses plans.

Mild Conviction

13 Jan 2023
Managed to have my work shift moved around so I get off about 30 minutes before the show starts. Just enough time to grab something from the nearby convenience store. The good old chips + Mexican Coca-Cola combo always works.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
I won't be able to watch it live as it's going to be around 5PM on a day before 2 national holidays in my country plus memorial day next Monday so I expect to have lots of conference calls then to close deliverables. Damm seems I even have to go to the office o. The 24th...

I'll end up watching it at night before going to bed.

Last edited:
Reactions: PropellerEar

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
I have started sampling to find the perfect snacks to compliment the showcase, but my selections is not made up yet.... give me inspiration!

What are your choices?

What are your choices?
Snack Eating GIF
Glass of wine! PS showcases are my favorite events of the year it’s too important to be distracted by food for me.

Reactions: PropellerEar

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
So, I found a new Pizza place where the pizzas look amazing... I have not tried them yet cause I was saving it for a special occasion and that is the PS showcase.

So, I will buy the beer tomorrow, probably Tiger beer, as that is my favorite and I'll let that chill for the couple of days before.

The event starts at 9PM here and the Pizza place stops making pizzas at 8.30PM and is in the airport here..... so I have to time it well, or I will either miss having the pizza or miss the start or the showcase if I dont do it properly.

1st world problems.

Excited to hear every one elses plans.

I remember liking Tiger beer a lot when I was living in southeast asia. Haven’t seen it around here though.

I will enjoy a freshly brewed latte during the event.

• Shake
Reactions: Bryank75
24 Jun 2022
At this rate Doritos, I just bought 3 big bags.

Don't worry two of them are Cool Ranch (PS) and the other's Spicy Nacho (Nintendo). There aren't any Doritos flavors in green bags appealing to me. Sorry Microsoft 😁😂