Which Xbox published games are you planning on buying on your Playstation?

Which Xbox published games are you planning on buying on your Playstation?

• Total voters

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I ain't buying shit.

At best a used Flight Simulator disc if there is PSVR2 support. MS won't be seeing my money in any way, at least not directly.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
None. If I had wanted them, I'd have an Xbox. Simple as that.

This is the problem they still need to figure out. Yeah the brand is dorky, the execs come across as used car salesman, but beneath it all they have the same real deal-breaking problem they've had for over a decade. Their games just straight up suck.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Forza Horizon
HiFi
Sea of Thieves
Ori

But really I just want Forza Horizon this is the one area PlayStation is just garbage at

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
Angry Gary Oldman GIF

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
Halo MCC

If Sea of Thieves ever does a One Piece partnership I'll be there

Thats about it. Maybe ESVI if they get their act together

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
if they port flight sim to PSVR2 that would be cool, i might pick that up. Halo MCC is a maybe, I haven't played Halo in a long time and maybe if I went back I would discover they're more dated than I remember. Maybe it's best that series is left in the past, I do have fond memories of playing it on my roommate's console in college though.

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I’m not looking forward to any of these but it’s good that the options will be there for those who have interest in these games. None of them compelled me to buy a Xbox so all of these titles is on a deep discount list for me at the end of the generation and I’m done with my backlog.

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 1154

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
Ori definitely because Moon is a small studio. And they aren't under MS pocket. And maybe HIFI ( and during heavy discount) . Bethesda is under MS, so, i don't want to give them any money.