Which Xbox published games are you planning on buying on your Playstation?

Which Xbox published games are you planning on buying on your Playstation?

• Total voters

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Having an xbox already with a PS5, ill probably grab Hi-Fi which i did a free month of gamepass originally for, and Halo, assuming it is the MCC and not the atrocity that is 4,5, and infinite

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Halo but only 1-3, and also because i love single player shooters, the ps5 is not scratching that itch right now and you really cant get better than Halo 1-3 when it comes to single player fps.

HFR because its my kind of game.

FSim because i work in aviation and i love planes.

Everything else is not worth it because sony makes better versions of everything else.

Reactions: Shadow2027

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
I already bought the ones I wanted on Steam. Gears of War would sell on Playstation if they brought the whole franchise over.

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
I wouldn't buy any but I would rent them from GameFly. That's only if they eliminate their first party games going on Game Pass day one which it looks like they will. On the positive side, at least I'll have the best console version via PlayStation 5 Pro.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'll wait for them to be in PS+ or super cheap. Hellblade 2 and maybe Hi-Fi Rush, Halo MCC, and if release a Gears Marcus Fenix Collection too. If good (over 85MC, I have doubts it could achieve that) the Indy game too.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Voted for Indiana Jones. Starfield is dependent on the DLC, and if there is a 60fps Pro version.

ToTTenTranz

Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Probably none, since I already have all of those available on GamePass PC.

Maybe Starfield if the PS5 hardware solves the need for all those loading screens. Assuming Starfield becomes an interesting game in the meantime.

OP
OP
Shmunter

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
LOL nothing.

Don't care.
It’s interesting, but when you do distill Xbox games down to a list it really is unremarkable in many ways. The legacy franchises, and only up to a point are somewhat worthy.