Why the PC crowd call themselves "Master Race" when they are the most beggars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
So explain this to me, they call themselves PC Master Race, yet all they do is beg for games from other consoles that we "peasants" enjoyed for years

they kept begging for MS games (gears, Halo etc...) and now MS launch games on PC day 1

they kept begging for PS blockbusters ports until Sony finally threw them a bone and they port games 1 or 2 years after it's release, even now after Ragnarok date is announced they're begging for a day 1 release

they even beg for Nintendo games even through it's easily emulated

so how come they are the master race when they are the most beggars in gaming?

mansoor1980

4 Jul 2022
I witnessed port begging in the late 90s when MGS and other games were released on PS1 , amazing that it is seen on forums still.

• haha
Reactions: Kretos

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
We get 10 times the games you do every year, and as things are going forward we're basically getting everything you are as well. The only people that seem like beggars now are the ones fighting reality and the direction that a certain platform is headed.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I love pc gaming so much but I am so disgusted, tired and annoyed by constant pc "enthusiasts" coming to threads with consoles or consoles games on twitter and... other places... constantly shitting on consoles.
ps5 is so expensive!
Pc gaming is cheaper and can do more (lol ok)
bleh 30 fps! BLELH only 40fps mode? hahaha consoles can do only so much ?!
Bleh 60fps mode is only 1440p? lol weak pesants.

!!!!!! I really lost patience with this shit. It annoys me even thinking about it. I have a fantastic gaming pc and it only serves to realize how very impressive consoles and these games are !
Instead of begging, focus on gaming and just get a console and enjoy. Not everything needs to be ultra 4k144hz competitive response times bs.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Kretos

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Oh you mean the Mustard Race? Here's the thing about these scumbags and their inferiority complex: They don't have good PCs. Most are barely able to run modern games on their Office/Homework stations, and the luxury of being able to afford a console eludes them. Their only choice is to pirate on PC.

These are some of the most entitled, useless, worthless beggars i've seen across any hobby and its time we all start collectively calling them out and letting them know they aren't welcome here or in the gaming space in general. they ruin and derail every thread possible when they smell even the hint of a possibility of console scraps.

This is why I will never forgive Sony for porting to PC, even late, because they will never stop begging now. They're a complete plague on the industry.

Reactions: Umar and rofif
D

Deleted member 140

The whole Master Race thing is highly problematic, using a term directly taken out of the Nazi ideology as a glorified description of your community. How can that be accepted and even be celebrated amongst the PC enthusiasts?

Ignoring that disturbing aspect of PC gaming, I can relate to them. Playstation and Nintendo have the best games. So it's understandable that PC gamers want them on their platform of choice! 😋

Snake29

21 Jun 2022
I'm a PC and console gamer and i can't stand the "PCMR" cult. The funny thing is that the majority of them are not even playing AAA games on their pc and not even running games at 4K.

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
We get 10 times the games you do every year, and as things are going forward we're basically getting everything you are as well. The only people that seem like beggars now are the ones fighting reality and the direction that a certain platform is headed.

Show me a PC made title thats primarily PC that is of same quality of what Sony First party, Nintendo First party put out.........

I'll wait.......

Reactions: Deleted member 140

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Show me a PC made title thats primarily PC that is of same quality of what Sony First party, Nintendo First party put out.........

I'll wait.......
10 times the games my arse, what an absolute riot. these guys count $1 steam games like PowerWasher simulator. :LOL:

Look at how utterly jealous they are of god of war ragnarok. Everyone can see it. They're fuming.

Sure, they get every xbox game day 1, but guess what... XBOX HAS NO GAMES IN 2022! :LOL: Which means the Mustard Race has no games in 2022, either!

Big flaw in the plan there

• haha
Reactions: Deleted member 140

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022

I'll wait.......
Production value may not be as high but that doesn't negate the amount of games that outstripe consoles. Also we're basically getting all of your games anyway so who gives a shit?

Consoles have become paint by the numbers boring platforms without risk.

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
Production value may not be as high but that doesn't negate the amount of games that outstripe consoles. Also we're basically getting all of your games anyway so who gives a shit?

Consoles have become paint by the numbers boring platforms without risk.
"All of your games"

You haven't gotten a single PS5 game yet. get the heck out of here with that bullshit. :poop:

It's PC that has no exclusives, and if it could get one to save its like it'd be ported to consoles so fast your head would spin. The last PC exclusives that ever moved the needle were doom 3, half-life 2 and maybe crysis, almost 2 decades ago.

😂

Reactions: rofif

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
They have nice rigs but no games to show it off so they have to beg forever.

For years now, AAA exclusives are dead on PC so they mostly play indies and mobile ports until Sony gives them some scraps.

There is also the Xbox fans who desperately wants Sony to lose all their exclusives like they did so they get together with the PCMR. Nice duo 👌

Reactions: rofif

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
They have nice rigs but no games to show it off so they have to beg forever.

For years now, AAA exclusives are dead on PC so they mostly play indies and mobile ports until Sony gives them some scraps.

There is also the Xbox fans who desperately wants Sony to lose all their exclusives like they did so they get together with the PCMR. Nice duo 👌
No one would antagonize you guys about Sony going to PC if you weren't so in denial about it. In the end it's better for everyone, you've got to lose the fanatical mentality, but until then here you go.

1654876679066.png

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So why do you beggar for PS games?

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
20 plus years ago I would agree with the term PCMR. When PCs were light years ahead of consoles and major AAA games were being released exclusivity.

Many of those games only released on console years later and still paled in comparison to the PC ports.

It's 2022 and some PC gamers still haven't accepted the reality that consoles have caught up. The OG Xbox turned the tides and consoles have never looked back.

When was the last time we saw a major AAA PC exclusive? Are there any major PC only developers left?

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
When was the last time we saw a major AAA PC exclusive? Are there any major PC only developers left?
There are PC exclusives games... AAA, AA, and indies... at least that is what I always heard.
We don't know about because we really don't care... it is fine to not have any interest in these so called PC exclusives games because we have our own games to care about already.

So PC can have all exclusives they have that I will never know any of them because it doesn't affect me as PS fan.
But well let a game not go to PC? lol the begging start... because PCMR wishes more consoles games than their own games... that is the reality.
It is a different mindset.

I mean I don't ask for Nintendo games either... it is fine... if I want to play any Nintendo game I will buy a Nintendo console... simple.

Reactions: Muddasar

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
There are PC exclusives games... AAA, AA, and indies... at least that is what I always heard.
We don't know about because we really don't care... it is fine to not have any interest in these so called PC exclusives games because we have our own games to care about already.

So PC can have all exclusives they have that I will never know any of them because it doesn't affect me as PS fan.

But well let a game not go to PC? lol the beggar start... because PCMR wishes more consoles games than their own games... that is the reality.

I have heard of AA and Indie games but AAA hardly any?

Half Life Alyx? Baldurs Gate 3?

What else in the past decade?

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
No one would antagonize you guys about Sony going to PC if you weren't so in denial about it. In the end it's better for everyone, you've got to lose the fanatical mentality, but until then here you go.

1654876679066.png
The picture is funny thanks 😆 but why is Phil there? He doesn't benefit when the games are on PC.

He will play Ragnarok on PlayStation like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.