Why the PC crowd call themselves "Master Race" when they are the most beggars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I have heard of AA and Indie games but AAA hardly any?

Half Life Alyx? Baldurs Gate 3?

What else in the past decade?
I have no ideia... I don't follow PC games to be fair... if a game don't launch on PlayStation it is more probably I don't know it even exists.
Exceptions are these with big market push like Star Citizen.

I mean it is understandable that most if all Publishers doesn't invest in PC AAA exclusive... there is return to cover AAA development.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
There are PC exclusives games... AAA, AA, and indies... at least that is what I always heard.
We don't know about because we really don't care... it is fine to not have any interest in these so called PC exclusives games because we have our own games to care about already.

So PC can have all exclusives they have that I will never know any of them because it doesn't affect me as PS fan.

But well let a game not go to PC? lol the begging start... because PCMR wishes more consoles games than their own games... that is the reality.
I mean I don't ask for Nintendo games either... it is fine... if I want to play any Nintendo game I will buy a Nintendo console... simple.
You console people just don't get it, you over value your games because what you are provided is miniscule in comparison. You know why we don't mind waiting for your games? Because frankly we really don't care that much, and have plenty to bide our time with.

I've seen multiple of you repeatedly rambling about how low Sony's games sell on PC...

well-there-it-is.gif

Your stuff really isn't that interesting, we'll play it but believe me we can sure as hell live without it.

• angry
Reactions: rofif

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You console people just don't get it, you over value your games because what you are provided is miniscule in comparison. You know why we don't mind waiting for your games? Because frankly we really don't care that much, and have plenty to bide our time with.

well-there-it-is.gif
Yeap like you have games to play :D :D :D

I'm fine playing AAA games every quarter... something that PC gamers need to beggar to have.

I've seen multiple of you repeatedly rambling about how low games sell on PC...
Fixed to match reality.

And it indeed sells very low compared with consoles that has a "told" smaller userbase... most games sells better on consoles btw and you can look at any 3rd-party publisher financial if you wish to confirm.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

I've seen multiple of you repeatedly rambling about how low Sony's games sell on PC...

well-there-it-is.gif

Exactly the point of this thread.

You claim console gamers over value their games yet you beg for them.

You don't care for these games yet beg for ports.

Oh the irony.

• they're_right_you_know
  • haha
Reactions: rofif and ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

Oh the irony.
It is a bit worse... they beggar for ports that they will never buy or play.
Most PC beggars are not interested in buy/play the game if it get released.

Reactions: Muddasar

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022

Oh the irony.
You guys need to stop using the word beg or begging, it doesn't even apply.

Point blank telling you people that your games will come to PC isn't asking for your games, it's not a request.

It's explaining to you the inevitability of where they will be released. A reality none of you are coming to terms with at all.

• thinking_hard

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You guys need to stop using the word beg or begging, it doesn't even apply.

Point blank telling you people that your games will come to PC isn't asking for your games, it's not a request.

It's explaining to you the inevitability of where they will be released. A reality none of you are coming to terms with at all.
I can't even understand what are you trying to say.

There is no issue in having old games coming to PC.
In fact most releases I listed that was time to come in the Discord for the people that where there before the forum.

And before you post remember I'm a supporter of Sony creating a PlayStation Ecosystem on PC with launches, trophies, store, etc... they needs to take the next step.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
It is a bit worse... they beggar for ports that they will never buy or play.
Exactly.

They only want these games on PC to soothe their egos after blowing their bank balance on a PC Rig.

Most who do play them play them for free to make amends.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
I can't even understand what are you trying to say.

There is no issue in having old games coming to PC.
In fact most releases I listed that was time to come in the Discord for the people that where there before the forum.
You can't understand clearly worded English paragraphs? That's obviously none of my concern. Figure it out.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 51

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You can't understand clearly worded English paragraphs? That's obviously none of my concern. Figure it out.
Because you makes no sense in what you wrote.
There is really no issue in having old games coming to PC and that doesn't change anything in the thread OP but you keep posting that as a point lol

• thinking_hard
Reactions: DynamiteCop

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I'm assuming you're not a native English speaker, it's very clearly worded and very easy to understand.
So explain to us...

What is the issue with old Sony games coming to PC?
What exactly that has to do with begging for PC releases of new exclusive games announces?

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
No one would antagonize you guys about Sony going to PC if you weren't so in denial about it. In the end it's better for everyone, you've got to lose the fanatical mentality, but until then here you go.

1654876679066.png
Spider man is not out yet
TLOU part 2 is not even announced for pc yet.
Ghost o tsushima too.
Days Gone is not even that good... horizon also.... :p
God of War is a bit barebones and I just replayed it on ps5 since its 60fps too.
These are years old games and bait for people to get ps5 for sequels obviously.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
There are PC exclusives games... AAA, AA, and indies... at least that is what I always heard.
We don't know about because we really don't care... it is fine to not have any interest in these so called PC exclusives games because we have our own games to care about already.

So PC can have all exclusives they have that I will never know any of them because it doesn't affect me as PS fan.
But well let a game not go to PC? lol the begging start... because PCMR wishes more consoles games than their own games... that is the reality.
It is a different mindset.

I mean I don't ask for Nintendo games either... it is fine... if I want to play any Nintendo game I will buy a Nintendo console... simple.
True. There are many games that are pc exclusives but it's kinda seen as a fail in either game design or low budget if a game only stays on pc. Except mmo and vr stuff obviously

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
So explain to us...

What is the issue with old Sony games coming to PC?
What exactly that has to do with begging for PC releases of new exclusive games announces?
Probably the fact that not a single person is begging which is exactly what I said before. I'm not asking for this game, I'm not making a request for this game, I'm not begging for this game.

I'm just explaining to you that it will inevitably release on PC. This is all so very simple.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Probably the fact that not a single person is begging which is exactly what I said before. I'm not asking for this game, I'm not making a request for this game, I'm not begging for this game.

I'm just explaining to you that it will inevitably release on PC. This is all so very simple.
The thread was born due PC beggars asking GoW Ragnarok on PC.
C'mon... there is picture and forum links with these in the Ragnarok thread.

The thread is just more global because that happens with all Sony first-party games.

So your "not a single person is begging" is pretty much a lie.

DynamiteCop

Banned
2 Jul 2022
The thread was born due PC beggars asking GoW Ragnarok on PC.
C'mon... there is picture and forum links with these in the Ragnarok thread.

The thread is just more global because that happens with all Sony first-party games.
Who is begging for this game, point them out. People telling you something is going to happen isn't them asking for it. You need to learn the vernacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.