Will CDPR fix PS4 to PS5 trophy transfers for Cyberpunk 76?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
From day one I bought Cyberpunk because I really enjoyed my time with Witcher 3. However, my issues weren’t the launch state of the game; I just wasn’t crazy about the missions, quests, gunplay or characters. It just feels like bethesda meets gta and with that I say… “meh, another generic open world game.”

Playing on BC with the PS5 made performance tolerable enough at the time.

Yet I slogged it out clearing out the few areas 100% for their trophies. Knowing a next gen update was coming it seemed wise to bloat and lengthen my experience with the game as much as possible.

So when the next gen update dropped … talk about a killjoy. Of course none of the trophies carried over and CDPR gave us some bs response as to why they failed at giving us a solution.

However there is no acceptable excuse. I have played many next gen enhanced ports at this point and every single one of them have carried over the trophy and save data. Deleted the game immediately.

I haven’t returned to the game since. I would have for the summer since that’s when most of my rpg hours are knocked out but seeing how I didn’t really enjoy it anywhere near as much as their previous game … trophies were a bigger motivating factor than I admit.

Now will they ever fix it?

Nah. I doubt it.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
CDPR is just the most overrated developer ever (no joke) and can't get their s*** together. They struck gold with Witcher 3, which was a buggy mess at launch, but Cyberbug 2077 just proved how awful they are.

• angry
Reactions: Deleted member 140
D

Deleted member 140

CDPR is just the most overrated developer ever (no joke) and can't get their s*** together. They struck gold with Witcher 3, which was a buggy mess at launch, but Cyberbug 2077 just proved how awful they are.

Cyberpunk was very bad on last gen consoles, that's very true, but the now updated PS5 version is great. I loved the game with it's amazing world and very well written characters.

Releasing it on the old generation of consoles was a mistake!

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Cyberpunk was very bad on last gen consoles, that's very true, but the now updated PS5 version is great. I loved the game with it's amazing world and very well written characters.

Releasing it on the old generation of consoles was a mistake!

Yeah, it's 25% of the game they promised, but it's a great 25%! Especially when your choice of character barely impacts the actual gameplay.

D

Deleted member 140

Yeah, it's 25% of the game they promised, but it's a great 25%! Especially when your choice of character barely impacts the actual gameplay.

I can't agree with you here. The side missions in particular are great! Depending on your choices and if you do certain missions, you get different stories and experiences. I found the relationships with the main NPCs exceptionally well realized and enjoyed it so much!

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I can't agree with you here. The side missions in particular are great! Depending on your choices and if you do certain missions, you get different stories and experiences. I found the relationships with the main NPCs exceptionally well realized and enjoyed it so much!
You character backstory choice has pretty much no weight on the events.

D

Deleted member 140

You character backstory choice has pretty much no weight on the events.

It only impacts certain dialogues and missions, yes! I don't think that it causes the game being bad though, my dear Doddy 😸 there are so many great things in the game!

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It only impacts certain dialogues and missions, yes! I don't think that it causes the game being bad though, my dear Doddy 😸 there are so many great things in the game!

I will see we will agree to disagree. I still think that while the game may have something going on for it, it's not fun and it excluded so much content that was promised, especially around character backstory, that it detracts too much from the story. I played it. However, if you enjoy it, that's great, because ultimately we make our own experiences and we enjoy our own things.

Status
Not open for further replies.