Dixon Cider Ltd.
22 Jun 2022
Mad Max Reaction GIF

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Hello everyone i am new to this lovely forum.

No. I am not Jawmuncher but i really hope this game is never coming back again. Really bad and overrated game IMO.

Not with that weird new dinosaur game with the unremarkable name I can't remember coming soon!

But I would like a good dinosaur game!

Reactions: Kokoloko

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

No. I am not Jawmuncher but i really hope this game is never coming back again. Really bad and overrated game IMO.

Yea you can leave this site doesn't need someone like you, lol.

In all seriousness Dino Crisis from last I knew is on the cards. Exoprimal is a testing ground so to speak. From what I know a lot of the teams that work on high level animations seen in Monster hunter world, and series are spread on new projects. one of them is revamp of Dragons dogma 2. That game was on and off in early production for like what seemed forever.

Now that they have their teams sorted and more people at capcom thats not the case anymore. Now they have dedicated people for resident evil, monster hunter brands.

So no flip flopping of people on multiple projects which was what was happening during 2017 and on. The Exoprimal game was a experiment of sorts, i believe some concept stuff had this as a companion game that originally they wanted on mobile at one point during its early inception.

They are using that game to test a new team that is doing animations for the Dinosaurs because a lot of the pro upper tier animators are on Monster hunter/DragonsDogma 2.

But Dino CRISIS remake is a thing, its just more likely we wont see or hear anything until after RE4 is out. Expect to hear more rumors as people data-mine Exoprimal.

• brain
Reactions: Bryank75

Sleepy Brown

Banned
5 Jul 2022

I mean Dino Crisis does suck.
It was a bad Resident Evil copy. They just replaced the zombies with dinos. The only good title was Dino Crisis 3. And it's funny that DC3, the best game in the series, is an Xbox exclusive.

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Dino Crisis, Parasite Eve, Onimusha. Bring these back

I think they might, Capcomreally should of done a remaster of it instead of this new Dino game they have coming out

I actually really really loved the first Onimusha game but never played the others in the series. Didn't like that there was no Samanasuke in the second.

Reactions: Kokoloko

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Not with that weird new dinosaur game with the unremarkable name I can't remember coming soon!

But I would like a good dinosaur game!
You mean that "rainy with a chance of dinosaurs" game? Exoprimal or something like that? They really teased Dino Crisis fans with that reveal....

Dino Crisis 1 was a really good game. Yes, it was basically RE with dinos, but the atmosphere, story, characters and of course the enemies, differentiated it enough. Sadly they started going downhill fast already with the action oriented and arcadey gameplay of the second one, losing all senses with part 3. I was actually almost buying an Xbox for that one (still a mistery why it was an Xbox exclusive), but was (un)fortunately a massive turd.

Nevertheless, I would love a remake/reboot of the first one.

Last edited:
  • fire

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
You mean that "rainy with a chance of dinosaurs" game? Exoprimal or something like that? They really teased Dino Crisis fans with that reveal....

Dino Crisis 1 was a really good game. Yes, it was basically RE with dinos, but the atmosphere, story, characters and of course the enemies, differentiated it enough. Sadly they started going downhill fast already with the action oriented and arcadey gameplay of the second one, losing all senses with part 3. I was actually almost buying sn Xbox for that one (still a mistery why it was an Xbox exclusive), but was (un)fortunately a massive turd.

Nevertheless, I would love a remake/reboot of the first one.

ExoPrimal, that's it.... what a terrible terrible name!

Reactions: Kokoloko and arvfab

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I actually really really loved the first Onimusha game but never played the others in the series. Didn't like that there was no Samanasuke in the second.

I felt the same with the 2nd but I ended up loving it. The music is great, and the game is awesome.
Then The 3rd had Samanosuke come back. Epic lol

• fire

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
I mean Dino Crisis does suck.
It was a bad Resident Evil copy. They just replaced the zombies with dinos. The only good title was Dino Crisis 3. And it's funny that DC3, the best game in the series, is an Xbox exclusive.
Not even you believe that

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Cragarmi

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Not even you believe that

"The only good" DC game....

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I played it at launch and to be it was always a bad Resident Evil copy with dinos 🤷‍♂️
So I'm not existed to have a new game in the franchise.

BTW Capcom tried to milk the successful RE formula in a lot of ways on PS1.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
"The only good" DC game....

Actually I believe Dino Crysis 2 was the peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.