Will GTA6 be at the PlayStation Showcase? It's worth remembering....

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Seth Meyers No GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Reactions: LED

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Even if they have a deal, R* will do their own thing. They have always done things on their own terms and hate to share the spotlight with other games.

Reactions: LED
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
No, and please stop showcasing fanboys, and their accounts.
Oh stop it! Just move along if you dknt like the source. No need to be extra. I give two fucks who this dude is. GTA6 should be on the horizon though (GTAV has been updated and regurgitated to death!) And it's good to speculate.

Last edited:

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Either way it's gonna be a lot of broken hearts on that day if it does show up cause if it does its pretty much gonna be an exclusive is my bet.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Kereke12

Banned
4 May 2023
Oh stop it! Just move along if you dknt like the source. No need to be extra. I give two fucks who this dude is. GTA6 should be on the horizon though (GTAV has been updated and regurgitated to death!) And it's good to speculate.
Okay dad, I’m sorry for expressing my opinion. Won’t happen again

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Very unlikely unless it's a timed exclusive.

GTA is too big and doesn't really benefit from sharing the stage.

I refuse to play any GTA or Red Dead game until Rockstar figures out how the fuck to use analog sticks in a modern control scheme.
Your loss. A game having one weak aspect doesn't negate everything else if does well.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Very unlikely unless it's a timed exclusive.

GTA is too big and doesn't really benefit from sharing the stage.

Your loss. A game having one weak aspect doesn't negate everything else if does well.
A completely incompetent control scheme is too fundamental to be dismissed. And I’m losing absolutely nothing by skipping a game that plainly sucks to play and is burdened by writing that can’t resist pointing out how clever it thinks it is while not being clever at all.

But thanks for your condescension!

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
A completely incompetent control scheme is too fundamental to be dismissed. And I’m losing absolutely nothing by skipping a game that plainly sucks to play and is burdened by writing that can’t resist pointing out how clever it thinks it is while not being clever at all.

But thanks for your condescension!
RDR2 has some of the best writing in games, shows how much you know.

You sure seem to hate them a lot for someone who refuses to play the games and yet thinks that knows them well.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Summer Nightmares

Heisenberg007

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
There are valid arguments for both scenarios:
  • Yes, because it'll be a megaton drop and PlayStation would like to associate PS5 with GTA 6.
  • No, because Sony would not want GTA 6 to overshadow PlayStation Studios' announcements and gameplay footages.

Reactions: Yurinka

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Really don't care. I rather see new Sony first party games. 3rd party games are wack