Will GTA6 be at the PlayStation Showcase? It's worth remembering....

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I think it isn't impossible and it would be a megaton to have it in the Showcase, but I think Take 2 will announce it any random day they choose instead, not in a platform holder event.

On top of this, I think Sony obviously would kill to have GTA6 in their marketing wagon with stuff like having a new GTA6 tariler as a highlight of a random State of Play.

But for this particular showcase Sony will try to keep all the attention focused on their 1st/2nd party games and 3rd party exclusives.

Jimbo was talking there about the GTAV PS5 version deal they had, not about GTA6.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think it isn't impossible and it would be a megaton to have it in the Showcase, but I think Take 2 will announce it any random day they choose instead, not in a platform holder event.

On top of this, I think Sony obviously would kill to have GTA6 in their marketing wagon with stuff like having a new GTA6 tariler as a highlight of a random State of Play.

But for this particular showcase Sony will try to keep all the attention focused on their 1st/2nd party games and 3rd party exclusives.

Jimbo was talking there about the GTAV PS5 version deal they had, not about GTA6.
Def think it's plausible. I agree.