Windows Central - Xbox wasnt involved with Redfall but still to blame for its Quality

24 Jun 2022
They weren't involved, yet ordered Arkane Austin to cancel the PS5 version and focus on Xbox & Game Pass instead? Weren't involved, yet the past two years of its development have been directly under Microsoft's ownership?

Is Jez smoking crack to cope? This is getting ridiculous.

And if he supposedly knew all of this why'd he wait until the game released as a disaster before saying it? Just sounds like desperation and shifting the blame from Microsoft to Zenimax and Arkane Austin; "limited integration" or not, they're still under Microsoft so no you can't shift the blame to make it look less bad on Phil Spencer, Jez.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
I really can’t just do nothing than despise Xbox cheerleaders. How many times did say (for example Psychonauts 2): “It’s an Xbox 1st Party studio, so it’s an 1st Party game” or “Doesn’t matter how long it was before in development, it was made by an Xbox studio”. I really despise this hypocritical fanboys, they are the worst. But is it some failure they swing it the other way around that’s it not made by Xbox despite being an Xbox 1st Party studio. *smh

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Jez "investigation'" = calling Phil directly on his cellphone for damage control.

Basically MS doesn't do anything so what's the point of getting all these studios? I thought they were supposed to save all the Activision employees?

At least MS gets ZERO credit for Hifi Rush from now on. That's confirmed and clear for everyone now. Thanks Jizzy!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I wonder if any of these talking points will raise their heads in Phils discussion on the XCast tomorrow?

D

Deleted member 417

7kfoge.jpg

VillaiN

10 Feb 2023
Its time to stop giving traffic to bearded idiot for every shilling he does

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
The same fool who wrote last month:

ttfEr0l.png
Absolutely nobody would care for Redfall if not for all the marketing associated with it being exclusive to Xbox (and the fact that they have gone for more than a year without releasing a single AAA game).