[Windows Central] Xbox will host a new Developer_Direct games show with Arkane, Bethesda, and more - Starfield wont show up

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
yeah, redfall won't move the needle. looks like the usual mid-tier western game that comes out and is forgotten a week later, like Evolve, back for blood, or evil west.

No interest at all in that game, looks awful.

I actually am optimistic on it since the level design gives me lost boys meets goonies vibes. like there are landmark places and what not that give the town life. I'm also a sucker for vampire games since there are hardly any of them.

Im willing to give it a chance on PC.

Reactions: Lord Mittens

Bodycount611

Veteran
1 Jul 2022
to each their own, looks like peak gamepass fodder. MP online shooter, ugly cartoony visuals, wierd looking characters, and i'm betting its not very fun if you're playing alone.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I actually am optimistic on it since the level design gives me lost boys meets goonies vibes. like there are landmark places and what not that give the town life. I'm also a sucker for vampire games since there are hardly any of them.

Im willing to give it a chance on PC.
yeah, it didn't look bad. going to be 75-80 maybe, and it is not bad.

plus, to add, you never know. Callisto looked great and fell short :)

Last edited:

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Redfall being called a love child of Far Cry 2 and STALKER has increased my hype for the game tenfold.

Hopefully some folks stop the low-effort "but it's just left 4 dead" rhetoric soon.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Redfall being called a love child of Far Cry 2 and STALKER has increased my hype for the game tenfold.

Hopefully some folks stop the low-effort "but it's just left 4 dead" rhetoric soon.
Its pretty clear from the gameplay reveal, that its not left 4 dead clone.
But damn they blabber more than Aloy or girl from Forspoken do on a chatty day. 😓

@adamsapple Are you the love child of Spencer and Greenburger?

• thisistheway
Reactions: KiryuRealty
P

peter42O

But damn they blabber more than Aloy or girl from Forspoken do on a chatty day.

I think this is because there was four players actually playing the game in the trailer. You can play solo without AI companions so while they may talk to you in your ear, I don't see it being anywhere near as much as HFW or Forspoken.