Wolverine leaked trailer, probably fan made from leaked footage. Enter at your own risk alot of spoilers. |UP| Not fanmade, most likely legit.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Yeah I'm loving the look and combat, tht boss tht was shown looked cool too.
Yeah Im digging it all. Now that its been leaked I doubt they use the same trailer :(
Walt Williams writing it, hopefully he can go all dark on this lol.

The scenes and combat look good, some climbing and stealth. Some of the scenes look refreshing, especially the limb chopping haha.

Im down for this, even more so than Spiderman.

Is it fanmade or is it Insomniacs?

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah Im digging it all. Now that its been leaked I doubt they use the same trailer :(

The scenes and combat look good, some climbing and stealth. Some of the scenes look refreshing, especially the limb chopping haha.

They say it's actually from one of the devs and not fanmade in the last reddit post I was reading.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Hope this helps add more context and maybe validity...

Seems to be legit from a dev PowerPoint presentation leak, something they were creating/messing with. That's according to others of course..

View attachment 4356

In the powerpoint slide above the Control one, they seem to have listed some other games as inspiration for the different game elements. Looks like GOW's combat and Uncharted's setpieces.

But what's the most interesting to me is it has AC Unity there as inspiration for traversal. A lot of people love AC Unity's parkour for what it looks like and how good it can feel when it's working. Of course, just as many people complain about it being too janky and inconsistent to be as engaging as it's flashy presentation implies.

If Wolverine can capture that flow that Unity has in its traversal, but be more focused and polished, I think Wolverine might end up being surprisingly impressive with its traversal. Well maybe not too surprising given Spiderman has an excellent traversal system.

Do any of the other leaks detail traversal in much more detail?

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hope this helps add more context and maybe validity...

Seems to be legit from a dev PowerPoint presentation leak, something they were creating/messing with. That's according to others of course..

View attachment 4356

In the powerpoint slide above the Control one, they seem to have listed some other games as inspiration for the different game elements. Looks like GOW's combat and Uncharted's setpieces.

But what's the most interesting to me is it has AC Unity there as inspiration for traversal. A lot of people love AC Unity's parkour for what it looks like and how good it can feel when it's working. Of course, just as many people complain about it being too janky and inconsistent to be as engaging as it's flashy presentation implies.

If Wolverine can capture that flow that Unity has in its traversal, but be more focused and polished, I think Wolverine might end up being surprisingly impressive with its traversal. Well maybe not too surprising given Spiderman has an excellent traversal system.

Do any of the other leaks detail traversal in much more detail?

I wonder what the level design will be? Semi open world like GOW. Open world like Spiderman? Linear like Uncharted but more open. U2 or U4.
Either way Im looking forward to it.
Im sure they will do a better job that AC Unity, even though I enjoyed that game to some extent.

Its gonna be awesome either way

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I wonder what the level design will be? Semi open world like GOW. Open world like Spiderman? Linear like Uncharted but more open. U2 or U4.
Either way Im looking forward to it.
Im sure they will do a better job that AC Unity, even though I enjoyed that game to some extent.
I think Semi like latest Uncharted and GOW.

• fire
Reactions: Kokoloko