Would it be unforgivable if Sony doesn’t have a showcase this Fall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes.
Acting like PS Studios is king shit but not announcing anything for a whole year is pathetic.
They can't even announce the release date for GOW:R which got delayed for a whole year.
It's sad to watch.
Yes. We essentially do not know what's in the pipeline after God of War.. not much to look forward to rn
Wrong.

Regarding exclusives so far we know that for the next year or so there is coming Stray, Thunderdrome, TLOU Ep I, GoWR, Valkyrie Elysium, Season, Little Devil Inside, Spider-Man 3, PSVR2, Horizon CoM, REVII and RE4 VR stuff, Granblue Fantasy Relink, Tchia, TLOU MP game, Final Fantasy XVI, KOTOR remake, Final Fantasy XVI ep 2... and then there's stuff that may be announced at any moment like more PSVR2 stuff, maybe the next Arrowhead game or "at least one" Bungie new IP to be released before 2025 (so pretty likely during 2023 or 2024).

Theap99

21 Jun 2022
Wrong.

Regarding exclusives so far we know that for the next year or so there is coming Stray, Thunderdrome, TLOU Ep I, GoWR, Valkyrie Elysium, Season, Little Devil Inside, Spider-Man 3, PSVR2, Horizon CoM, REVII and RE4 VR stuff, Granblue Fantasy Relink, Tchia, TLOU MP game, Final Fantasy XVI, KOTOR remake, Final Fantasy XVI ep 2... and then there's stuff that may be announced at any moment like more PSVR2 stuff, maybe the next Arrowhead game or "at least one" Bungie new IP to be released before 2025 (so pretty likely during 2023 or 2024).
Half of those are not the following things:

1. Sony first party
2. Confirmed release dates
3. Gameplay revealed

Safe to say we are overdue for an event. There's nothing coming after god of war ragnarok as of right now and that's a problem

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Half of those are not the following things:

1. Sony first party
2. Confirmed release dates
3. Gameplay revealed

Safe to say we are overdue for an event. There's nothing coming after god of war ragnarok as of right now and that's a problem
I wasn't talking about these 3 points, I was talking about their upcoming exclusives lineup for this and next year when replying to the lies "We essentially do not know what's in the pipeline" and "not announcing anything for a whole year is pathetic".

We know all these exclusives I mentioned plus more I forgot, plus key multiplatform games are coming or pretty likely released in 2024 or beyond like Wolverine. And many of them have been announed in the last year.

The only problem is in your mind if you really believe the lie that nothing is coming after GoWR or that only 1st party games with confirmed dates and gameplay revealed exist or matter.

There's a ton of great exclusives and multi games announced and to be announced or shown for the next year or two and beyond. They are performing at gaming history record levels in many areas and are working in more games and growing in more areas than ever. There's absolutely nothing to worry about them, you must have serious problems accepting reality if you really think they have a problem.

BloodMod

Fear the Old Blood
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Well, looks like they're releasing a big game in November, so I forgive them.

Status
Not open for further replies.