Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
PGrKO14.png

qfSSki0.png

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Forget about PC, mobile has same drop. What spending they have in common?
Also console is converging with mobile if the trend extends to another 5 years ( I doubt)

Reactions: Puff

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
So the console market is not only bigger than PC it is growing.

Looks like they were level at 2022.

Makes Sony’s PC initiative even more baffling.

Rather than consolidating their hold in the growing console market ship they have decided to jump onto the Titanic.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So the console market is not only bigger than PC it is growing.

Looks like they were level at 2022.

Makes Sony’s PC initiative even more baffling.

Rather than consolidating their hold in the growing console market ship they have decided to jump onto the Titanic.
Console growing even while Xbox is dying.

Meaning PlayStation and Nintendo are doing some serious heavy lifting.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
If theres any clearer indication that the "consoles are dying" narrative is astroturfed... I don't know what to tell you

Xbox/PC fans have that narrative.

Xbox fans because their console is dead equals the entire console market is dying. A coping mechanism.

PC fans do it to think they are relevant and desperate for console games appearing on their platform.

I mean Valve isn’t producing shit for them yet they have so much loyalty to them.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Forget about PC, mobile has same drop. What spending they have in common?
Also console is converging with mobile if the trend extends to another 5 years ( I doubt)

Even mobile is declining. Interesting.
Mobile is saturated with too many shit games. There hasn't been any motivation in the mobile space in years. Devs are busy trying to make console type games on mobile and that ain't it chief.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Circana have a new report today that proves PC players barely play anything compared to consoles gamers. PC also includes stuff like Solitaire and hidden-object games that bedridden grandmas play.

10.2 hours vs 4.6 hours for PC 😬

Declining since 2022 😬

Nearly three of every four U.S. consumers play video games
Mobile remains the largest platform with 65% of U.S. consumers engaging in mobile gaming in 2024. Along with the console category, it experienced no point change from 2022. While more than 1/3 of gamers still play on PC, PC gaming has declined by 4% since 2022. Other gaming devices have grown 2% since 2022 due to further adoption of VR.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Luffy123