Xbox bot/ AI/Astroturfer flooding social media over Acti Blizard news are hilarious

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Have you ever seen something like this

FB_IMG_1697262015369.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_124021_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124028_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124036_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124044_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124050_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124100_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20231014_124115_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20231014_180217_Instagram.jpg

Noice Thats Nice GIF

On Demand

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jul 2022
Iconera is obsessed with xbox.
Bot trolls on sm are right, some ya are really going to spend the next 10 years gaslighting bullshit threads over this merger, when all you have to do is ignore and move on.

I’m so sorry some actually care about the industry and one of their favorite hobbies and don’t want a trillion dollar corporation destroying it will their predatory monopolistic behavior.

You can shrug your shoulders if you want. Doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Bot trolls on sm are right, some ya are really going to spend the next 10 years gaslighting bullshit threads over this merger, when all you have to do is ignore and move on.
LOL ok.

This thread (and others) are not gaslighting, they are THE TRUTH about what this piece of shit company does. The more people "ignore" and "move on" and pretend it's nothing, the more powerful they will become.

"Ignore and move on" is how we got to this point. It was just funny and cute until it wasn't.

If you are that bothered with people who actually genuinely care about the future of the hobby, kindly fuck off and join the fake bots and AI.

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
Oh ohh well you aren't wrong but zealots will push you down under the bus when you don't tread the line with them like you are experiencing even though your loyal to PS

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I’m so sorry some actually care about the industry and one of their favorite hobbies and don’t want a trillion dollar corporation destroying it will their predatory monopolistic behavior.

You can shrug your shoulders if you want. Doesn’t mean everyone else has to.

If you actually Cared then you wouldn’t be shilling for a game console. Sony is not much different in what they do. I find it ridiculous hypocrisy to endlessly mock Xbox. If it wasn’t a Microsoft product I would’ve been actually annoyed by all this console bashing.

Either way you look at the future it’s going to be away from these Game consoles anyways. They’re not unique it was a pain in the ass to work with unique hardware like the Saturn/ps3 back in the day anyways. Turning them into glorified pcs seems to have speed Up development time anyways. Personally I’m hoping for a specialized operating system for your own computer to be the future one of which has multiple store fronts.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
LOL ok.

This thread (and others) are not gaslighting, they are THE TRUTH about what this piece of shit company does. The more people "ignore" and "move on" and pretend it's nothing, the more powerful they will become.

"Ignore and move on" is how we got to this point. It was just funny and cute until it wasn't.

If you are that bothered with people who actually genuinely care about the future of the hobby, kindly fuck off and join the fake bots and AI.
Obsession and caring are 2 different thing. Some of you are grossly obsessed to the point where many come off as sick.
MS got yall stuck in a sunken place.
sony about to drop thee most superhero games of all games in less than a week and this supposedly pro PlayStation forum is only talking about ms, ms, ms.
Shit is wack. Get over it, move on. Nothing you can do but continue to support sie.
Go buy an DS Edge and post an unboxing video. Go do a stream of SM 2018 all the way up to MM, (i would watch it and support the stream) but for the love of god get over this ms obsession bullshit.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Playstation Sucka
OP
OP
Airbus

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Go buy an DS Edge and post an unboxing video. Go do a stream of SM 2018 all the way up to MM, (i would watch it and support the stream) but for the love of god get over this ms obsession bullshit.
Ye

Dirty xbox shills defending another xbox shill

Xbox bot flooding social media spreading fake narrative to change public perception ( can be considered ilegal)

Loy310: "eh..Move on guys..em..nothing to see here"