8 Jan 2023

Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK

What would you like to see here if the supposed thing is true

Reactions: Kokoloko

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Probably Lil to no gameplay and what we will see is game play of Forza with a Conker plushy toy, Mountain Dew cross over being the highlight.

He's learning though, at least he didn't say something like "one of the most awesome announcements incoming or be prepared to wowed" or some shit like tht lol to then let everyone down 😂😂😂

• sad
Reactions: Playstation Sucka

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

Dragon Ball Super GIF by TOEI Animation UK

What would you like to see here if the supposed thing is true

What you need to know​

• A new Xbox showcase has been rumored for some time now, and we believe we have some concrete information on it finally.
  • Our sources suggest the showcase is called Xbox Developer_Direct, and will feature content from Xbox and Bethesda.
  • Games expected to appear include Redfall, Forza Motorsport, and Minecraft Legends.
  • This will be an intimate look at major games for 2023, as Microsoft seeks to ramp up transparency and frequency on upcoming Xbox games.

OP
OP
Playstation Sucka

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
I see what is happening here.

You want to put the word "moist" in the thread title.

(The three dots beside 'Report' don't let you change the title? )
Yes the dots don't let me change the title but the original post

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I see what is happening here.

You want to put the word "moist" in the thread title.

(The three dots beside 'Report' don't let you change the title? )
No you can't edit thread title unless you have like icon plus or whatever or are a mod. I couldn't do it either until I was gifted "extra" thy need to change that.

• Informative
Reactions: Playstation Sucka

Bort

8 Jan 2023
Why is editing thread title locked behind "extra" or being a mod. That makes no sense imp if the person trying to edit is the original poster.
In the early days of the internet, people would make a thread with a yes/no question. After it faded away a but some people would edit the original post/title which changed the entire interpretation of the response