Xbox Elite Series 2 Core announced for $129.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Looks really good, lovely feature set. May get one for my Desktop gaming.

Sad reality though is that they released more lipstick, controllers and fridges than first party games. But oh well.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022

The new Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 – Core in white at $129.99 USD MSRP includes the essential components you need to unleash your best game. Experience adjustable-tension thumbsticks, wrap-around rubberized grip, and shorter hair trigger locks. Enjoy limitless customization with exclusive button mapping options in the Xbox Accessories app. Stay in the game with up to 40 hours of rechargeable battery life1 and refined components that are built to last.

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Already have the Elite 2 and this doesn't look like it has anything improvement to the durability so I definitely won't be buying. Looking forward to hearing impressions of the DualSense Edge though.

Reactions: Hezekiah

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
I've always loved how the Elite has a built-in battery.

Every PlayStation gamer since PS3 is ELITE.

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I just think they cut too much to reach that $129 price point.
It lacks almost all features the Elite Series 2 has.

The good point is that they are saying they will improve the build quality of all Elite controllers from now that is the biggest complain from Elite owners (Elite controllers build quality is crap).

Last edited:

riesgoyfortuna

Veteran
4 Jul 2022
I buyed a elite 1,it lasted six months, got a New one from ms, this one got rubber falling off at one year of use, buyed the élite 2,got changed 3 times until i got tired of that shit and got my money back, and i Still hace to read some Mother fuckers Telling me this is the best controller ever

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Looks to have no battery door. yikes.
And I don't really see anyimprovements worth over 20th anniv series controller that also got rubber grips and IT'S FREAKING TRANSPARENT CMON I'VE BOUGHT TWO OF THESE (and gifted one to nephew)

alphachino

24 Aug 2022
Looks to have no battery door. yikes.
And I don't really see anyimprovements worth over 20th anniv series controller that also got rubber grips and IT'S FREAKING TRANSPARENT CMON I'VE BOUGHT TWO OF THESE (and gifted one to nephew)
?

Elite never had a battery door?

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 51

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
?

Elite never had a battery door?
it had. The first one ?
I never had one.

Anyway - for all the customizability, to lock it all with internal battery... without way to customize your battery life? ooof. Just like dualsense edge. not great... I mean, I don't really care anymore but a bit of a shame

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
I buyed a elite 1,it lasted six months, got a New one from ms, this one got rubber falling off at one year of use, buyed the élite 2,got changed 3 times until i got tired of that shit and got my money back, and i Still hace to read some Mother fuckers Telling me this is the best controller ever
This is why I never dared to buy a used one, or one altogether.

These things seem worse than the 360 was in its hay day!

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
I'd get this over having to rebuy a series 2 for the 4th time.
Since I can take the paddles and accessories over

TaySan

5 Sep 2022
If they improve the build quality then i'm seriously considering picking this up since i already own the accessories from my Elite v2 controller

Status
Not open for further replies.