Xbox ends daily Rewards achievement task for non-Game Pass subscribers

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming

If you're not an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, the amount of Rewards Points you can earn each day will soon take a hit as Xbox is moving the 'Achieve More. Earn More.' achievement task from the Rewards app to Quests.​

In recent weeks, there have been numerous issues with various punch cards and daily tasks found in the Microsoft Rewards app. We've seen Xbox lowering the requirements of some punch cards and even pulling the 'Achieve More. Earn More.' task down for maintenance due to achievement tracking issues. Now, Xbox is doing away with 'Achieve More. Earn More,' at least for those without a Game Pass subscription.

The 'Achieve More. Earn More.' Rewards task ends on April 3rd​

Xbox is ending daily Rewards achievement task for non-Game Pass subscribers

When clicking on the 'Achieve More. Earn More.' task in the Microsoft Rewards app on console, a new message appears that reads:

"'Achieve More. Earn More.' is moving to Quests. We regret to inform we are ending the 'Achieve More. Earn More' offer on the Rewards App on Xbox on April 3rd, 2023. We will add a new daily achievement Xbox Game Pass Quest, starting April 4th, 2023.

"If you are not an Xbox Game Pass subscriber, you can still benefit from the many other activities available here. On April 4th, 2023, the 'Achieve More. Earn More.' activity will no longer available on the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox."

Sadly, as of April 4th, if you don't have an Xbox Game Pass subscription, you will no longer be able to earn 50 Rewards Points each day by unlocking an achievement, which is a fair amount to lose out on each month. For those with Game Pass, hopefully, Xbox will keep the task the same once it moves over to Quests, and you'll still be able to earn 50 points a day.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
With abk on 1 shoulder and zenimax on the other ms have 76 billion reasons why they want you in gamepass for perks like this. Consumers already being hassled to pay more, thanks regulators….

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
They already did a revamp of this system recently too, where the gamepass reward tracks having different values.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Eventually they have no choice but to make money. So much for Microsoft almighty can lose money for the happiness of their fanbase and to dystroy Sony.
Don't be naive, i was thinking that too before. No, they don't jack shit to make money.

It is all about their inferior complex and wants to destroy playstation whatever price it would be.

• angry
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Well with all the cuts at MS these days I would not be surprised if the discussion went along these lines:

Satya : these regular don't pay, why are we giving them stuff? That makes no sense Phil

Phil : but we need to pay the kids if we want them to applaud when I go on the stage

Satya : take it away, I bought you all these studios for you to play with and all you do is tweet and give interviews all day

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I don't mind the more casual players that just play on it because it's a good deal for them but the people pushing so hard for it as the future, attacking PS for not going so hard in this direction, grinding rewards so they wouldn't have to pay, using 1$ tricks and so on while telling others how valuable it is at full price, these people are the worst and deserve exactly what is coming their way.