Xbox Era: Sony Is Allegedly In Preliminary Talks To Bring Helldivers 2 To Xbox Series X|S

Neversummer

27 Jun 2023
They shouldn't have to deny speshalnick 'rumours'. What he's doing has no consequences for him, but there should be laws against it or something that he can be sued for.
Defamation?

Didn’t he leaked assets for TLOU remake yet Sony didn’t do anything? It’s not surprising people continue to try Sony.

If it was Nintendo Nintendo would’ve sued tf out of him & had him pay Nintendo 10 million $ + shut down his twitter page or hand over his twitter page due to him distributing leaked Nintendo assets

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Entropi

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I see why the Xbox fanbosy from Xboxera would love to see this happen, but I don't see why Sony would want this.

3rd party sales in Xbox must be tiny when compared to PS+PC and the game already must be way more profitable than they ever estimated. It would be a little extra free money for the game, but I think strategically for Sony makes more sense to keep as much content as possible away from Xbox to don't slow down the death of their direct competition in consoles.

A dead Xbox console (or at least with an even smaller market share) benefits them more than a single specific game getting some extra additional revenue and profit.

Remember this game was sent to die lmfao
According to some supposed Sony fans this game doesn't exist because Sony didn't release games this year, and also was sent to die because according to them Sony doesn't market their games, even using this one as example.

Reactions: Hezekiah and Puff

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Why do all believe everything on tbe internet? Hello that's XboxEra?
How many time did Nick and his companions talk about "pretty confident news" and turned out to be true? Xbox as a console brand is on its way of demise. Hell must freeze over for Sony to volunteering in porting games to Xbox. Hell Divers II is a Sony owned property. There are better chances to discover fairies than this port happening. Stop giving every Xbox fanboy on Twitter attention.

Evilms

Graph Master
21 Jun 2022
Speshalnick ?

spiderman-jj-jameson.gif

Reactions: panda-zebra

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
More first party games from both Xbox and Sony will go third party.
Neither of these companies will leave money on the table when they're struggling.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Xbox fans still think their platform is relevant with 25 million users.

More chance of Helldivers 2 appearing on Switch 2 and Mobile than Xbox.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Box and Entropi

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
I could see Sony agreeing to bring live service games over like this under condition they’re guaranteed to get all of Microsoft’s first party games and marketing contracts for COD still.

With that said I dont believe Nick as a source.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
I doubt it, but if they are even considering it they better just do it, make it easy for me to never own another PlayStation ever again.