Xbox fan Riskit4TheBiskit says four separate sources indicated there is a Hellblade 2 port for PS5

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
It’s going to be every game. Only ones who need that proven to them are dummies that still think Microsoft cares about Xbox hardware. They do not. They need to actually sell software now since gamepass ruined them. And they can only do that on PlayStation.

I didn’t buy this pretentious non-game shit when it was exclusive to PlayStation. Even easier to skip it when MS money is funding it. Ninja theory has been dogwater since always.

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023

He’s was hanging out with Cheeseburger Greenberg. He already knows everything about MS's plans
Z56z7zuzik8.jpg

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
What is even the point in an Xbox console now? Apart from keeping a few hardcore xbox guys happy?

Microsoft could sell their games everywhere and not incur the cost of HW production while making a deal to have a PSPLUS tier with gamepass games.

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
What is even the point in an Xbox console now? Apart from keeping a few hardcore xbox guys happy?

Microsoft could sell their games everywhere and not incur the cost of HW production while making a deal to have a PSPLUS tier with gamepass games.

They’re still going to try to push gamepass and will sacrifice Xbox to do so. They still will try to push gamepass on windows and pc vs steam.

Eventually Xbox brand will be wiped out and it’ll just be Microsoft Window’s gamepass.

I’m sure they’re hoping Sony will allow them to do first party only gamepass on PlayStation like Ubisoft and EA’s overpriced and worthless subs.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023

What was ever the point of an Xbox console?

There is also no need for PS+ to be mixed up with Gamepass, they can simply do like EA and Ubisoft are doing and offer their own catalog as a subscription. I called it long ago that the biggest drive behind MS acquisitions was this, before they bought Bethesda, Activision and Blizzard it wouldn't be laughable is they tried to charge anything for their awful catalog of games.

The last missing piece was native versions of their own games and they are clearly doing it now (even going as far as porting the smallest games like Pentiment and As Dusk Fall).

Gamepass will have a third-party tier on PC/cloud and a MS games only tier on PlayStation for $9.99.

Xbox is dead.

Last edited:

Vertigo

26 Jun 2022
Anyone will be able to make accurate Xbox port predictions. Since it will no doubt be everything they make moving forward and ports and remakes of what came before. From Crimson Skies to Starfield’s first major DLC.

Doesn’t really help anyone’s insider cred. It’s like claiming “water is wet” at this point.

Reactions: Nhomnhom

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
I wanna play this game so this is good. I know it's def not coming this year but I can wait..

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
Didn’t Xbox already confirm all their future “big” games are coming to PS5? Or was that fake?

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
Satya already said they are 3rd party. 90% of sales of hell blade was on PS. They have the gamepass numbers. That consumer base dont like walking Sims.

It's unreal engine so the port was easy to do and probably done ages ago.

Xbox are 3rd party. For their own sake they are better off doing Day n Date.Because all they will do is keep putting their games up against PS marketing games. And they will lose oumoney

Hell blade 2 is up against Stella blade. That had a State of play, incoming Demo, and plenty marketing. Xbox delaying and just loosing money.Their games won't cross 500k mark. Delaying is just loosing money. They will have to lower their release price also.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
  • fire
Reactions: The Icon