Xbox fanboys on Resetera already clamoring for next major publisher acquisition by Microsoft.

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
They suggest both Taketwo and EA as possible targets.

As you can see in the images provided, despite already buying two of the biggest publishers in gaming, the Xbox fanboys continue to wish for more major acquisitions...at this point we are dangerously close to a position of potential monopolization. The longterm effects of the previous acquisitions has not even really been seen.

These people were never interested in fair competition or good games, they just want Microsoft to win no matter what the fallout caused. How are these people tolerated in the gaming community?

1696539771012.png

1696539854370.png

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
They suggest both Taketwo and EA as possible targets.

As you can see in the images provided, despite already buying two of the biggest publishers in gaming, the Xbox fanboys continue to wish for more major acquisitions...at this point we are dangerously close to a position of potential monopolization. The longterm effects of the previous acquisitions has not even really been seen.

These people were never interested in fair competition or good games, they just want Microsoft to win no matter what the fallout caused. How are these people tolerated in the gaming community?

View attachment 2502

View attachment 2503
Sheep, fuck them!

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Starfield didn't move the needle so they're squirming.

Yet despite Starfield not living up to their expectations, they still dont want it on PlayStation.... just out of spite.

That's all this whole thing is.... spite, hatred, jealousy and entitlement.

Taking games off PlayStation is their greatest delight now.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sony will buy taketwo
Nintendo will buy ea games

Really, I'd just prefer everyone to stop with this acquisition madness.

Maybe Sony just gets one publisher to make things a bit more even but they could still publish on Nintendo and I wouldn't mind.

I just want a bit of balance and for the companies to try and make great games.... not take games that were once multiplat away from eachother. I think Starfield shows how that damages the industry and the possibility of a game.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
ResetEra needs to seriously clean house, starting with the mods that let posts like that go unpunished.
I'm convinced many, if not all, of the the moderators are on Microsoft's payroll, negative PlayStation news is encouraged and the mods love to throw jabs at Sony any chance they can. Negative Xbox posts quickly get locked, and people get banned or suspended.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Yet despite Starfield not living up to their expectations, they still dont want it on PlayStation.... just out of spite.

That's all this whole thing is.... spite, hatred, jealousy and entitlement.

Taking games off PlayStation is their greatest delight now.
Well, their exclusives are all shit, so admitting it would be a real blow to their fragile egos.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Really, I'd just prefer everyone to stop with this acquisition madness.

Maybe Sony just gets one publisher to make things a bit more even but they could still publish on Nintendo and I wouldn't mind.

I just want a bit of balance and for the companies to try and make great games.... not take games that were once multiplat away from eachother. I think Starfield shows how that damages the industry and the possibility of a game.
Starfield was going to be shit regardless of how many or which platforms it released on.

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
I'm convinced many, if not all, of the the moderators are on Microsoft's payroll, negative PlayStation news is encouraged and the mods love to throw jabs at Sony any chance they can. Negative Xbox posts quickly get locked, and people get banned or suspended.
That website cares so much about being seen as a legitimate neutral forum, but their bias towards Microsoft is so blatant it's ridiculous. Too bad that so many people have fallen for the different narratives that have PlayStation marked as the designated villains this generation that the Xbox zealots have mostly been able to operate unnoticed.