Xbox fanboys use Photo Mode to simulate Glitches in Spider-man 2 - Spam negative tweets.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
If Xbox ceased to exist we'll either have mass suicides or mass murders. These people are insane. This shit is not normal.
Not mass, there's a handful of them that are legit, the rest are in it for attention or $

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
How about we adopt a new practice in the future and submit screenshots instead of linking directly to the tweets, especially if they have a checkmark and are trying to garner engagement. By doing this, we can prevent them from using their toxic talking points to line up their pockets.

• haha
Reactions: Nym

Nym

Did you like my Glasses, Snake?
21 Jun 2022
How about we adopt a new practice in the future and submit screenshots instead of linking directly to the tweets

I've been asking people to do this for years because it's better for posterity, better for general viewability. People are too lazy to do this.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
How about we adopt a new practice in the future and submit screenshots instead of linking directly to the tweets, especially if they have a checkmark and are trying to garner engagement. By doing this, we can prevent them from using their toxic talking points to line up their pockets.
It also helps keep the cowards on record, as the tweet can be deleted, but the screenshots will endure.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Doncortez77

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
I've been asking people to do this for years because it's better for posterity, better for general viewability. People are too lazy to do this.
I can relate to your concern as I'm guilty of this too. With Twitter allowing users to earn money based on engagement, the spread of misinformation has become worse in the gaming community. While some people genuinely want to discuss games, others are only interested in making money by farming engagements. So, I can understand your point.

• Informative
Reactions: Nym
D

Deleted member 223

If Xbox ceased to exist we'll either have mass suicides or mass murders. These people are insane. This shit is not normal.
Nope.

20% will migrate to PC. 60% to PlayStation. 20% to Nintendo.

Aka most will be part of the "family". It's an already chaotic family as is, with plenty of corporate cheerleaders and slaves. Add these clowns to the mix... I dread thinking what their corporate shilling is gonna look like on Sony's nuts.

• haha
Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Nope.

20% will migrate to PC. 60% to PlayStation. 20% to Nintendo.

Aka most will be part of the "family". It's an already chaotic family as is, with plenty of corporate cheerleaders and slaves. Add these clowns to the mix... I dread thinking what their corporate shilling is gonna look like on Sony's nuts.

I agree that Sony stands to gain to such a degree if Xbox goes out.

I think it would be highly entertaining though!

Reactions: Deleted member 223