Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Neither, but i will watch it

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
I’m not interested in anything being shown at this point, but MS does seem to be showing more big first party games than Sony did (though we’ve known about all of them already).

Sony really needs to do more imo.
Crazy how you don’t give Nintendo this same criticism. Lol

Luffy123

Veteran
16 Jul 2023
I’m not interested in anything being shown at this point, but MS does seem to be showing more big first party games than Sony did (though we’ve known about all of them already).

Ibr if Sony made a conference with some of the ugliness I’ve seen today I would have given up on them

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Yeah, and half of them have no release dates. LMAO
In the past 24 months they released more than Sony, and in the next 12 they will release more as well. Half of them having no release date is completely besides the point because even without those they are in front.

Reactions: toadsage44

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Now that I'm going back through this I appreciate that its trailer after trailer, no meandering
Mecha Break looks rad af. Gimme that fast paced mecha action.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
FFs avowed also doesn't have a release date, nothing has changed since january , they just showed a new trailer this is just plain bad management
Yet, you have people here saying Sony should just announce games with no release date. Lol

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022

I would rather not see most of them until they are ready to be shown.

Sony will show them when ready and even one game will be enough.

• haha
Reactions: toadsage44

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
In the past 24 months they released more than Sony, and in the next 12 they will release more as well. Half of them having no release date is completely besides the point because even without those they are in front.
Release what? MS has only released one 1st party game this year. Lol

TrishaCat

17 May 2024
Why do these games look low budget as fuck
4xtfoej4mso71.png

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Liked the look of the New Doom.

Perfect dark looked interesting for sure/ deus ex cross something.

The mixed tape game about teenage kids, I thought that looked really good, and there was great music, too.

Reactions: Luffy123

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Didn't like South of Midnight?