Xbox gets another timed exclusive

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023

If Sony had did this we would never here the end of it.

Edit: can a mod fix that thread title

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
If you look at Ark 2 or when Warhammer was exclusive to Xbox.
The threads and posts on social media (more the likes of Twitter, Instagram, facebook, not forums etc) had zero negativity around those exclusive games. Everyone having a good time talking about it etc.

A post about a Playstation exclusive on instagram, twitter, facebook….. Covered with negative comments, whether its about it being exclusive and how bad Sony is to have exclusives, or how bad the game is.

MS cant organise itself out of a paper bag without spending billions, but they sure do have great tactics when it comes to shill and shittery

Last edited:

peewee78368

Banned
3 Feb 2024
you have to understand this is from that loser MIKE ROSS. you know the dude who shit talks PS5 ALL THE DAMN TIME ON TWITTER. Also lets never forget when this loser tried to fund his shitty dolphin game only to raise 50$ hes a fuking loser dont buy anything he drops he does extaly what he claims to hate that sony does...

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
MS is going to secure time exclusives here and there, there is nothing Sony can do. This isn’t a condemnation on Sony’s business strategy.

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
@peewee78368

100%. Mike Ross has always been on Xbox's D, when it comes to Gamepass.
Even when you show him the facts about how GP is really doing, he will conveniently ignore it.

If you are all paying attention, Mike Ross, Chris Grannell, David Jaffe and Doc Burford are some of those most "scorned ex-GF" stalkers of Playstation.

• fire
Reactions: The Icon

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Don't know who Mike Rose nor do I care and no interest in that game. However, the first game seems to have 30M players or some shit like that so I can see why Microsoft would get it as a timed console exclusive.

Here's a funny little tidbit - since that Xbox business meeting back in February, my friend has told me repeatedly that Microsoft is going to go harder with timed exclusivity, Game Pass deals including day one deals and basically be far more aggressive which you wouldn't think that after that Business Meeting but this game, that Fragpunk game and im sure there's others that im just missing is kinda proving my friend right thus far. 🤔

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Don't know who Mike Rose nor do I care and no interest in that game. However, the first game seems to have 30M players or some shit like that so I can see why Microsoft would get it as a timed console exclusive.

Here's a funny little tidbit - since that Xbox business meeting back in February, my friend has told me repeatedly that Microsoft is going to go harder with timed exclusivity, Game Pass deals including day one deals and basically be far more aggressive which you wouldn't think that after that Business Meeting but this game, that Fragpunk game and im sure there's others that im just missing is kinda proving my friend right thus far. 🤔
It was on gamepass & a ps plus essential game one month so the 'players' metric is useless lol

Reactions: peter42O