Xbox has reached an agreement with 'Crash Bandicoot,' 'Spyro' dev Toys for Bob for their new game

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
What don't you get about people liking IPs & wanting more
Where did I say anything about what you need to like or dislike? You seem to have a problem with my preferences, deal with it.

Same goes for other IPs like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, I got the games I wanted already.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Come on will anyone on this site actually buy spyro lol. There is an age for that, and most of the users on this site have grown beyond spyro, Same goes for astrobot, crash etc etc

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
26 Nov 2023
Whatever they make I think it’s hard to assume it’s gonna be exclusive given MS’ trajectory so I can at least safely look forward to it.

Come on will anyone on this site actually buy spyro lol. There is an age for that, and most of the users on this site have grown beyond spyro, Same goes for astrobot, crash etc etc

Not reaaaaally lol Crash 4 was incredible and I’m 10000% down for a new Spyro. These games are just pure fun and joy (unless you’re platinum hunting then it becomes stress inducing lol).

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Whatever they make I think it’s hard to assume it’s gonna be exclusive given MS’ trajectory so I can at least safely look forward to it.

Not reaaaaally lol Crash 4 was incredible and I’m 10000% down for a new Spyro. These games are just pure fun and joy (unless you’re platinum hunting then it becomes stress inducing lol).
Don't get me wrong, it can be fun. I had fun playing astrobot and sackboy with my little sister who is 7 even my mum played astrobot for a few hours. But most of us on this site won't go out and buy these type of games unlike say a god of war or elden ring

26 Nov 2023
Don't get me wrong, it can be fun. I had fun playing astrobot and sackboy with my little sister who is 7 even my mum played astrobot for a few hours. But most of us on this site won't go out and buy these type of games unlike say a god of war or elden ring

I feel like everyone has different tastes but I can only really speak for myself. A lot of games and franchises I played as a child I still love today from Mario to Crash to Final Fantasy. I think Toys for Bob did an incredible job modernizing Crash with 4 while making it challenging enough for adult sensibilities too. Maybe some people outgrew these games for sure, but there’s still an audience for them