Xbox Partner Preview Showcase

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Doesn't seem like there's a thread on it yet so I guess I'll make one. There's going to be an Xbox partner direct approximately 25 minutes from now. Wonder what's in it?

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
The Alters and Creatures of Ava are both by 11bit studios. Wonder if they started as the same game...

edit: Actually, 11bit showed up a third time too. Weird...

Last edited:

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
Alters and Creatures of Ava looked okay, throw in Kunitsu-gami and Khazan too. All in all very mid with nothing that stands out. Well, stands out as being great, that Chucky thing looked like PS2 trash and the 2D platformers scream generic and budget to me.

I can't imagine console-brains trying to complete any of the Stalker games, tbh.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
Alters and Creatures of Ava looked okay, throw in Kunitsu-gami and Khazan too. All in all very mid with nothing that stands out. Well, stands out as being great, that Chucky thing looked like PS2 trash and the 2D platformers scream generic and budget to me.

I can't imagine console-brains trying to complete any of the Stalker games, tbh.
But these are gaming coming to PS too.
So that is why it is like nothing at all.

Edit - Creatures of Ava seems to be Xbox/PC only.

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
The "show" wasn't interesting and also felt like cheap knock off of the Nintendo Direct style (did they just pick a random voice over dude?). No idea what they are doing over there.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The "show" wasn't interesting and also felt like cheap knock off of the Nintendo Direct style (did they just pick a random voice over dude?). No idea what they are doing over there.
We knew it would be nothing. I didn't even watch just updated posts as they came in through Xbox reddit lol all tht multiplat goodness smh

peter42O

Icon Extra
12 Jan 2024
Only interested in Awakening and a decade old game in Final Fantasy XIV. lol

Rest are of no interest and Path of the Goddess has been removed from my list has it being tower defense, strategy and souls like are three things that aren't for me.

Reactions: Gamernyc78