Xbox Players are Half as Good as Their PlayStation and PC Counterparts

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I havent even started Elden Ring and I bought it years ago. Just got back from travels and been going through my backlog lol…

Reactions: Bryank75

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I've not only beaten mohg but also radahn 1.0 when game released on ps5 !!!

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Beat every boss on my own, not one summon. Mohg was fun...

PC... can't say those stats are reliable with the amount of work arounds and cheats on there.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Yeah but they still had the 1.0 hoarfrost stomp and mystic tear summon before the patch
When fighting radahn, I didnt had the tear summon yet.
The frost stomp maybe, I don't remember. But it was organic. i didn't meta with the internet

2spooky5me

12 May 2024
Damn.. the comments section for that website is salty AF.
So many Xbots dog pilling the author and his other articles (see the COD one).

Also, of course Xbots aren't as good.
They never completed the GREATNESS that is OG Demons Souls.

Last edited:

VillaiN

Veteran
10 Feb 2023
Can't trust stats from pc gaming.

The biggest platform for cheaters and hackers.
Its free for a reason. And they cry about paid online on console.

Literally every time i played something there were cheaters. Bf, cos...

I remember trying dark souls 2 and 3 cause i got them as gift. Invincible cheaters everywhere, invading etc. I can only imagine what re they doing in singleplayer

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: 2spooky5me

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
Not surprised one bit, online warriors will have you fooled for a minute but it’s been clear for awhile that Xbox’s shrinking userbase is composed mainly by casuals in North America. It’s why the brand is so weak, software sales so soft, and average completion much lower.

It’s mainly a multi player focused userbase sure, but those multiplayer userbases are much larger on other platforms as well.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Mohg is a pretty obscure boss that you have to go out of your way to find him, I would be more interested in knowing the stats of how many people beat rennala on xbox. She is by far the easiest boss to beat unless you are a mage and would give a better idea about completion rates

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Mohg is a pretty obscure boss that you have to go out of your way to find him, I would be more interested in knowing the stats of how many people beat rennala on xbox. She is by far the easiest boss to beat unless you are a mage and would give a better idea about completion rates
wouldn't completion rates be easily gotten by looking up the percentages of killing the last boss? well i guess in this case it's hoarah loux instead of the elden beast since you get separate trophies for different endings but still

• they're_right_you_know

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
wouldn't completion rates be easily gotten by looking up the percentages of killing the last boss? well i guess in this case it's hoarah loux instead of the elden beast since you get separate trophies for different endings but still
My bad I guess I didn't frame that correctly. What I meant was looking at rennala trophy would provide a better outlook on whether Xbox players are half as good as other platform players as stated in the OP. If the completion rate for rennala is similarly half on xbox compared to PS and PC then we can conclude xbox players do really suck at elden ring 🤭 .