Gediminas has already answered that.
FUD

GFMaviibAAALKfH

Reactions: ethomaz

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

Microsoft: We Could Have Used Variable Clocks for Xbox Series X, But We’re Not Interested in TFLOPS Numbers​

we could have used variable clock rates: the reality is that it makes it harder for developers to optimize their games

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:
WTF?

9 May 2024
I’m sure he worked on Suicide Squad.

Based from his tweet I just assume he doesn't work on optimizing 'Suicide Squad'. Didn't know he work on the Character. He probably bail after he finish the character.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Based from his tweet I just assume he doesn't work on optimizing 'Suicide Squad'. Didn't know he work on the Character. He probably bail after he finish the character.

let's not pretend as people aren't speaking. it isn't babylon 10000 years ago.
he is in the industry for years and knows plenty of stuff.

he also wrote these two..

Deto

1 Jul 2023
Microsoft with the marketing of the xbox sx focused on making FUD of the PS5 accusing Sony of having done what they did
If you make a rubbish console, a huge botch job that will compromise the entire generation, what do you do?

Accuse your competitor of doing it, accuse him of doing what you did and put him on the defensive.

Dick Jones

Corporate Dick
Icon Extra
5 Jul 2022

Microsoft: We Could Have Used Variable Clocks for Xbox Series X, But We’re Not Interested in TFLOPS Numbers​

we could have used variable clock rates: the reality is that it makes it harder for developers to optimize their games

Microsoft Engineers force something rather than think smart. The PS5 sold for 500 and cost around the same. The Xbox Series X cost 700 and sold for 500 while performing in the same field as the PS5. If Sony had a free 200 dollar extra to upgrade, the system would leave the Series X in the dust. Microsoft thinking in money...not skill.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Microsoft Engineers force something rather than think smart. The PS5 sold for 500 and cost around the same. The Xbox Series X cost 700 and sold for 500 while performing in the same field as the PS5. If Sony had a free 200 dollar extra to upgrade, the system would leave the Series X in the dust. Microsoft thinking in money...not skill.
SX costed 700$ with all old garbage components. worst xbox controller. old wifi, bluetooth, old usb, old ssd etc.. they couldn't even manage to make OS for the thing, used the same old Windows trash.

KvallyX

Veteran
Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
Your Mom

lol, Red Dragon.

Weird, his bio changed from that screenshot to this screenshot:

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 2.08.51 PM.png

If I had a nickel for everytime MS spewed nonsense, I would be a rich man.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
1am

but that would have made it harder for developers to optimize their games.

Yeah, Ronald

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023

And yet they gave developers the XsS. Bunch of clowns.