Xbox Store on Console Has Only 4 Million MAU in Europe

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Who wants to bet that none of the major blogs will talk about this in a meaningful way.

Facts, they will completely ignore and continue acting like buying publishers and taking games off PlayStation is somehow beneficial to gaming....despite it only benefiting Xbox gamers and basically inconveniencing all of Europe, Middle East and Asias console gamers.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
What is the difference between the "Monthly Active Recipients of Service" (the name used in this website) and "Monthly Active Users" of a store?

I always saw MAU everywhere, it's the first time I see "Recipients of Service".
Probably the amount of people who issued a transaction and received something using the service.

Monthly active users would be anyone who logs in to their account.

• brain
Reactions: EN250

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Probably the amount of people who issued a transaction and received something using the service.

Monthly active users would be anyone who logs in to their account.

Would you not need to use the store to access Gamepass?

• thinking_hard

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Not sure if you even need to on a console as most the new games have ads on the dashboard, Unless you are looking for a specific game 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

So I wonder how many users they actually have in Europe...

is it just around 5 million? more or less....

I couldn't see there being more than 10 million (excluding UK)

• Surprised

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
I'm glad thks stuff is coming to life with Activision shit show. No more speculation just hard cold facts
*coming to light

Yeah, MS having to throw back the curtain on their numbers is something that has been far too long in coming.

Now nobody can pretend the emperor isn’t Buck naked.

EN250

17 Feb 2023
Gonna ask cause I really don't know about any of this stuff, but, could it be that the numbers are "real" but presented in a different way to play it like a "weak" competition?

Zeroing

Veteran
6 Jul 2022
@adamsapple while reading this:

btehapd29pja1.jpg

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Gonna ask cause I really don't know about any of this stuff, but, could it be that the numbers are "real" but presented in a different way to play it like a "weak" competition?

They have to provide actual internal documentation, so unless they're committing massive amounts of fraud, these numbers are accurate. They were already very cheeky with how they provided Nintendo as their quantum competition, so there's that.