21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I will never be able to afford it, so why waste time dreaming about it 😪
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Why op is dreaming about buying racing cars? Are you going to formula 1?

I don't like the style of racing cars I would probably like to buy something like this
pjimage-2022-05-20t130639-1653032205.jpg

EDMIX

I think it all depends on where you live. For example, I live in the country side and have limited access to public transportation. Not even a train, and a single bus to a major city (that's not reliable at all). In that scenario, unfortunately a car is a must have, however I made the conscious effort to buy a smaller vehicle with a small engine, and on the highest rank (means the greenest) of emissions.

Next step will be to buy an electric vehicle which will be partially charged by my solar panels, offsetting even more carbon emissions.

It's an interesting conundrum, and I agree the world is way too much car reliable, but there are people that simply don't have the option not to be reliable on a car.

I'll probably be buying this electric car next year or the year after.

1_honda_e.jpg

My next purchase will likely be a electric car as well.

With all major auto manufacturers going electric only, its inevitable lol

So I would say most of my dream car list is pretty realistic with pretty much just being electric cars. the last hurricane we had down here in South Florida hit and everyone was rushing to get gas and my car literally only had like five miles left and the running joke when the power came back on was the three or four Tesla drivers in my neighborhood getting gas cans in going to gas stations on behalf of the neighbors to refuel their cars that we couldn't make it lol

It became one of the funniest situations that made me ponder if I wanted to actually buy another ICE car in that entire situation pretty much put in my mind. The Lexus IS I had would be the last vehicle I would own as a combustible engine

So my pics and what I want is pretty realistic and I don't think it's that far out.

Honda EV is on that list, but I want to see them do a Civic hatchback so I might wait to see the other versions they put out

Honda_Urban_EV_Concept___Front_3_4.jpg

we want da fat rims that was in the concept lol

946162.jpg

The mods are fucking insane with the kits people are making for them.

bmxivqofzfeknywfnf6o

Honda Sport E.

exterior-image-178.jpg

Porsche EV

3244_xlarge.jpg

Model X

black-tesla-model-3-matte-tst-19-inch-wheel-turbine-2_353x@3x.progressive.jpg

Model 3

bentley-exp-100-gt_MAIN.jpg

Bentley EV Continental GT

volkswagen-golf-er1-concept_100734082_m.jpg

VW Golf R EV

lexus-unveils-electric-sedan-concept-and-its-giving-off-some-really-cool-anime-vibes-176513_1.jpg

Lexus IS EV

lexus-ev-wagons-convertible.jpg

annnnnnd anything Lexus for EV lol

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 38

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
British Race GIF by Namaste Car

No aston Martin love???
That is a nice car, wtb racing green in it.

I remember as a kid, maybe 8 years old, watching an American series called Matt Houston, he used to drive this car, i thought it was cool lol.

untitled-70.2.jpg