Your "unexpected things" in games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
I can't think of a thread title that properly describes what I mean, guess I could always get it edited to something else later...

The type of thing I mean by ''unexpected things''... Do you guys remember The Order 1886, BulletStorm, and Binary Domain?

Personally, I can't believe that these 3 games were not GEARS-style team co-op campaigns. Both deserved better than a one and done game. (But at least, thank god MS recently put Binary Domain onto XB BC!)

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I cant believe Stray doesn’t have a jump button. Day 1 though becauae of Orange cat

D

Deleted member 13

I can't think of a thread title that properly describes what I mean, guess I could always get it edited to something else later...

The type of thing I mean by ''unexpected things''... Do you guys remember The Order 1886, BulletStorm, and Binary Domain?

Personally, I can't believe that these 3 games were not GEARS-style team co-op campaigns. Both deserved better than a one and done game. (But at least, thank god MS recently put Binary Domain onto XB BC!)
Yea that game could have been much much more. It had the best graphics of the generation for a long time. They could have at least made the combat more engaging and definitely the game could have been longer (~40hrs).

Reactions: Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Still RDR for me... didn't expect what happened at the end.

RDR2 was very good but didn't have that emotional weight and shock moment. IMO

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
The order announcement trailer got my expectations so high. I thought it was open world victorian werewolf kinda of thing. Having said that the vampires was a nice surprise

Reactions: Deleted member 13
OP
OP
ksdixon

ksdixon

Dixon Cider Ltd.
Icon Extra
22 Jun 2022
So, my sega knowledge is rusty, but I dont believe in the various concept machines there was a bridge between Saturn cd's and Genesis cartridges in one machine right? Granted that'd somewhat strand the sega cd library, but eh... Itd be cleaner than 32x and CD, CDX stuff was, and presumabley the Genesis slot would have still accepted 32x and SMS power base converter. Port the few CD exclusives to Saturn if they sold enough?

Of course, if that machine exists let us know lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.