2022 might go down as the worst year ever for Xbox 1st party game release

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonFerrari

Banned
14 Jul 2022
I know you're trolling. I know since i also do it. but im trying to have a serious discussion. It time one of you Sony guys will actually not be a total simp and actually call out Sony for their shit. but i know you guys won't.

Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

• haha
Reactions: DarkMage619

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022
I know you're trolling. I know since i also do it. but im trying to have a serious discussion. It time one of you Sony guys will actually not be a total simp and actually call out Sony for their shit. but i know you guys won't.

what shit?

also too busy playing great games on my PS5 and shining it and getting ready for Ragnarok

maybe you should do the same and go play powerwash simulator on your xbox
elrisitas.png

OP
OP
PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
9 Aug 2022
Australia
I'm fed and satisfied with all the great first-party games and PS+, 2022 in particular is fucking crazy. The console is amazing too. I have no idea why I'm supposed to be pissed.

I remember you made a big list but it was all a bunch of rubbish shit no one cares about (besides the xbots of course).

Have fun waiting 🥰
There is so many things wrong with Sony right now, but i won't waste my time and go there.. You can keep simping for a company that don't give a crap about any of you guys. I don't care lol

Reactions: DarkMage619
OP
OP
PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
9 Aug 2022
Australia
what shit?

also too busy playing great games on my PS5 and shining it and getting ready for Ragnarok

maybe you should do the same and go play powerwash simulator on your xbox
elrisitas.png
You think all i play is my Xbox? Ragnarok will look mighty good with the 'definitive edition' of the game when it hit Steam, showing it true Graphics Fidelity on hardware that can actually use it full potential and not be held back by weak 9.2 TeraFlops GPU with Variable CPU. I'll play it on there where Ragnarok will have a FOV slider will PS5 even offer you guys that? lol, along with FOV slider it will also not have Cap framrates unlike on your precious PS5, also DLSS, so it will actually hit true native 4K not that fake Dynamic 4k you have on our PS5.

So Kretos you still want to have this technical discussion with me? Cause i will cook you, i don't need to troll and call games shit this shit that to make my point across.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Deleted member 13
D

Deleted member 13

You think all i play is my Xbox? Ragnarok will look mighty good with the 'definitive edition' of the game when it hit Steam, showing it true Graphics Fidelity on hardware that can actually use it full potential and not be held back by weak 9.2 TeraFlops GPU with Variable CPU. I'll play it on there where Ragnarok will have a FOV slider will PS5 even offer you guys that? lol, along with FOV slider it will also not have Cap framrates unlike on your precious PS5, also DLSS, so it will actually hit true native 4K not that fake Dynamic 4k you have on our PS5.
This is all true and can't be denied.

Spiderman looks amazing on PC and yes, every PS port that comes to PC will be the best version of the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • they're_right_you_know
Reactions: PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
OP
OP
PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
9 Aug 2022
Australia

Spiderman looks amazing on PC and yes, every PS port that comes to PC will be the best version of the game.
Yup every PlayStation game is coming to PC sooner or later, all Xbox games are already on there, even Nintendo via 'Emulation' PC hardware is just superior in every way. So every game port if done by a competent developer should run and look better on PC. It is the law of basic science and physics.

D

Deleted member 13

Yup every PlayStation game is coming to PC sooner or later, all Xbox games are already on there, even Nintendo via 'Emulation' PC hardware is just superior in every way. So every game port if done by a competent developer should run and look better on PC. It is the law of basic science and physics.
I wouldn't say *every* PS game. But definitely the ones that matter.

All we have to do is watch the games that do appear as it will tell you about the future games using that same company. For example, HZD's Decima engine has been ported now so every other game coming from GG will have a PC port. Likewise with Insomniac, Bend, Quantum Dreams, Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, etc.. also the 2nd party games come day and date already like Stray - which is only available for the PC and PS console.

Reactions: PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
OP
OP
PC XBOX NINTENDO PS
9 Aug 2022
Australia
I wouldn't say *every* PS game. But definitely the ones that matter.

All we have to do is watch the games that do appear as it will tell you about the future games using that same company. For example, HZD's Decima engine has been ported now so every other game coming from GG will have a PC port. Likewise with Insomniac, Bend, Quantum Dreams, Sony Santa Monica, Naughty Dog, etc.. also the 2nd party games come day and date already like Stray - which is only available for the PC and PS console.
Stray is a PlayStation Console 'timed exclusive' I 100% knows it will come to Xbox in 6 months to 1 year.

All the ones that matter like Uncharted, GOW, TLOU, Spider-Man all coming.
I also think future PS Games it will come day 1 also it only a matter of time on that front.
Right now they are testing the water when they see the sales, they will open the flood gates for sure.

I question Jim Ryan a lot, but one of the good thing he has done is begin the push to have all PS 1st Party games come to PC.

Reactions: Deleted member 13

Kretos

The Legend - Scourge of the Green Rats
21 Jun 2022

So Kretos you still want to have this technical discussion with me? Cause i will cook you, i don't need to troll and call games shit this shit that to make my point across.

so you will wait for the game 2 more year atleast? M$ taught you good, all you do is wait while they feed you trash
elrisitas.png

also wtf are you even talking about? i asked you what shit we need to call out Sony on like you said and this is your answer?

craig you bloke, you think this is a joke, but you're all talk and got no smoke
elrisitas.png

Reactions: Alabtrosmyster

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Sony fans, especially the one's here, calling out Sony ?
I'm not gonna end all posts with a blurb about 70$ game prices or whatever else shocks you.

Truth is while MS worries about its ecosystem jimbo at Sony states that they aim to make games that are culturally relevant. This is the best thing I heard from any big wig in my whole life, sure money, etc. But having that come out from the top is saying something. Given Sony's history in gaming there is credence to it being said by their current CEO, it's not just about the business model, delivery system, payment methods, game types, services and whatever else that is not that important to GAMERS while they sit down to play the games.

So, games are cultural products, I care about the rest because this is my hobby, but the core remains the games.

SSfox

Enter The Fox
21 Jun 2022
Shadow Moses

Which PC tho? my PC? your PC? his PC? or her PC?

But Sure it will be... For those who pay 2000$ each year on new PC GPU

P

peter42O

GSC Game World is based in Ukraine, thus still affected by the ongoing war. No one should try to buy them with so much uncertainty and doubt.
"3 months of timed exclusivity for Stalker 2" Should not be a problem, it is a 3rd party game.. Getting it on Game Pass day one is all that should matter.

Hellblade 2, is really a weird one as it was the 1st one to be announced in 2019. By accounts Ninja Theory has been working on Hellblade 2 since at least 2018, maybe the scale and scope of Hellblade 2 is that much bigger than the 1st Hellblade that it taking them going on 5 plus years to make, plus using full Unreal Engine 5, my guess is when Covid hit in 2020 it really mess up their schedule, not being able to do MOCAP and such has set them back at least a full year of lost time.

Avowed is another game using Unreal Engine 5, that has also been worked on for a long time. Everyone was expecting to see 'gameplay' at the Showcase, but nothing was shown. 2023 might be very well a huge year for Xbox finally, if there are no more delay that is. We could very well see Hellblade 2 and Avowed in the 2nd half of 2023.

Fable is a long ways away, late 2024 -- early 2025 at least. Still way to early to even talk about.

Coalition is moving everything to Unreal Engine 5. It gone to take them a while also before we see anything from them expect 2024 at the earliest.

I believe InXile's 'rumor' RPG is also using Unreal Engine 5 yeah expect 2024 at the earliest from that also.

Basically all of the Xbox 1st party games confirmed to be using UE5 is gone to take a long long time before we see anything.
I wish for Hellblade 2 and Avowed to be late 2023 games, but i doubt it. It will probably be 2024.

Now with Contraband that is Xbox Global Publishing game, 1st party game but made by a 3rd party studio. Now that i can see it being a 2023 game.

For that 'rumor' "Wu-Tang Clan game" It sounds like to me it might be something like Pentiment / As Dusk Falls, a small AA type style Indie Game that my guess. So we can very well see that in 2023 also.
The vast majority of those working at GSC already left Ukraine earlier this year. Reason why I would try to purchase them is because I would move out of Ukraine to where they're currently at which is Czech Republic. I would simply build an office/studio for them. Basically, if they were all willing, I would take care of them.

With Hellblade 2 and Avowed, to be honest, I think both are 2024. Of course, I believe that Starfield gets the Halo Infinite treatment meaning that it gets a full year delay.

Agree with the rest. And yeah, I can see Contraband in 2023.

I think the Wu-Tang Clan game will be bigger than As Dusk Falls and Pentiment. It's rumored to be an action RPG by Brass Lion Entertainment. Maybe AA title but still bigger than those other two games.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Sony fans, especially the one's here, calling out Sony ?

Like that's ever gonna happen lol.
Calling out about what? Did you forget this place was created by @Bryank75 ? You might want to go check his posts about Jim Ryan and the PC ports 😅
Actually, I would like to see you post this as I want to see what I agree or disagree with.
He already did. The thread is in the archive, the first one.

Thread 'The many lies and failure under Jim Ryan leadership' https://icon-era.com/threads/the-many-lies-and-failure-under-jim-ryan-leadership.527/

Status
Not open for further replies.