2023 most anticipated game?

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
I'm really hyped for Resident evil 4 remake the most. Final Fantasy XVI seemes okey, idk. It looks like game of thrones not really my thing, not a fan of that era and from the trailers it looks boring and dull 😕. Starfield big no, I HATE space games with a passion. HOGWARTS LEGACY looks cool, I would have voted for it, if RE4 remake didn't happen. Never played Zelda.

Which game would you guys vote for?

MOST-ANTICIPATED-4.jpg

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
Resident Evil 4!
Oh man am I ready for this!

If Spider-Man 2 makes next year, that is at second place for me as while I'm sure FF XVI and Hogwarts will be amazing, I can hold off on playing those Since RE4 Remake is so close!

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Oogabooga

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
FFXVI is my number one unless SM2 is 2023, then that takes the place.

RE4 is definitely up there in the top company and I am actually quite excited for Hogwarts even if I was never into Harry potter, actually I was quite against HP when it was popular. But that's just the way I am..kinda like to be counter cultural usually.

Hezekiah

Veteran
23 Jul 2022
Spiderman.

I am looking forward to RE4 remake as I never completed the original. Also interested to see the Dead Space remake, looks like they've made some interesting updates.

If Factions 2 had been officially announced that would be my no.1.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Because I don't have long term most anticipated game, so I anticipate closest with release date, so Forspoken, Hogwards Legacy and Wo Long.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
My most anticipated game is Street Fighter 6, followed by Spider-Man 2 and after it BotW2 and Resident Evil 4 remake.

If Factions 2 had been officially announced that would be my no.1.
Druckmann said that they'll share more ablout TLOU Online in 2023, not that they'll release it that year. So I think it's very likely that this game -the biggest project made by ND according to them- won't be released in 2023.

Spider-Man 2, if it's confirmed for 2023.
If Spider-Man 2 makes next year,
unless SM2 is 2023
Insomniac most years released one or more games. They didn't release any game in 2022, so make sure Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2023.

It was confirmed for 2023 on its trailer, and that was announced after the lockdowns so if this game had any covid related delay it was already applied in the announced 2023 date. In addition to this Sony has not announced many other non-PSVR2 1st/2nd party exclusives for 2023, meaning that they are confident that it builds enough hype and that not only will be ready for that year, but that also will sell a lot.

There's nothing that leads to think that it would be delayed.

Last edited:
P

peter42O

For me -

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Hogwarts Legacy
3. Final Fantasy XVI
4. Starfield

No interest in Zelda.

• fire

PlacidusaX

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Oct 2022
Elden Ring DLC
TLOU Factions
Wo-Long
RE4
The Day Before(although skeptical)
Zelda TOTK(if new hardware is announced)
SF6
SW Jedi Survivor

Probably forgetting a few.

• party
Reactions: Bryank75

RE4-Station

Resident Evil Guru
Content Creator
28 Jun 2022
My most anticipated game is Street Fighter 6, followed by Spider-Man 2 and after it BotW2 and Resident Evil 4 remake.

Druckmann said that they'll share more ablout TLOU Online in 2023, not that they'll release it that year. So I think it's very likely that this game -the biggest project made by ND according to them- won't be released in 2023.

Insomniac most years released one or more games. They didn't release any game in 2022, so make sure Spider-Man 2 will be released in 2023.

It was confirmed for 2023 on its trailer, and that was announced after the lockdowns so if this game had any covid related delay it was already applied in the announced 2023 date. In addition to this Sony has not announced many other non-PSVR2 1st/2nd party exclusives for 2023, meaning that they are confident that it builds enough hype and that not only will be ready for that year, but that also will sell a lot.

There's nothing that leads to think that it would be delayed.
I'm sure it is most likely coming next year but I'm just going forward I'm am not going to expect any gem until it goes gold just in case of any last minute delays

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Spider-man 2
RE4
Factions

Next year is looking great. Even Xbox fans got something to look forward to... the only shitshow will be the console war for the game awards. If you think the Elden Ring vs. Ragnarok war right now is bad... where, for example, on Gaf, a GOTY thread with poll was made right on Ragnarok's release date, with the first couple of pages filled to the brim with agenda fanboys from the Xbox/PC camp hyperboling/shouting Elden Ring, while folks were barely starting to put their Ragnarok disc on their PS5........(as if that top sticky never existed - exceptions from the mods you see)..... if you think that's bad, just wait till Starfield releases for the malnourished.

Anyway, my bank account will take another massive yearly hit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hobbygaming

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Spider-man 2
RE4
Factions

Next year is looking great. Even Xbox fans got something to look forward to... the only shitshow will be the console war for the game awards. If you think the Elden Ring vs. Ragnarok war right now is bad... where, for example, on Gaf, a GOTY thread with poll was made right on Ragnarok's release date, with the first couple of pages filled to the brim with agenda fanboys from the Xbox/PC camp hyperboling/shouting Elden Ring, while folks were barely starting to put their Ragnarok disc on their PS5........(as if that top sticky never existed - exceptions from the mods you see)..... if you think that's bad, just wait till Starfield releases for the malnourished.

Anyway, my bank account will take another massive yearly hit.
yeah, media was bought off by m$ for Halo, just wait till all media and shills comes out of the holes to shill for Starfield.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Old Gamer

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
No Diablo 4, hope that list burns in Hellfire.

s reactions genius GIF

Resident evil is a good second place for me.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
yeah, media was bought off by m$ for Halo, just wait till all media and shills comes out of the holes to shill for Starfield.
It's gonna be bloody all around with Breath of the Wild 2 releasing as well... Nintendo fanboys will fight the fight, and the scores will back it up.