40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
  • The small YouTuber DHavenShadow somehow got his hands on the Starfield physical edition copy and uploaded the first 40 minutes of gameplay on YouTube without getting reprimanded so far by the devs.
  • The leak is rather clear despite being recorded in portrait mode using a smartphone. Many early campaign moments, cutscenes, and combat in space and land were shown in the gameplay leak.
  • We suggest watching the video carefully, as Starfield’s gameplay leak is full of spoilers and moments that are best experienced by yourself for the first time. Bethesda may strike the video down soon.
  • Starfield will come out globally on Sep 6, but players who pre-order the digital edition can play from Sep 1. The entry is aiming for a launch on PC, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S only.

Last edited:

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Looks decent to me, surprised at the speed of the combat.

Want vats system.

Reactions: Frozone

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Looks good. For Bethesda standards, this is the smoothest one of their games has looked. Looking forward to playing it

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Mixed with No Man’s Sky.

Even the running animation is the exact same from Fallout 4.

Are we going to see videos of these comparison like was made with God Of War Ragnarok? I doubt it.
I wonder if it innovates enough to be called a new ip ?

I remember being told Ragnarok and TOTK arent proper sequels because they are too similar to the previous games.…..

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
Skipped around on the clip. Looks good. 3rd Person animation has improved from their previous games. Didn't see loading screens. Does not look janky at all. All of this is in stark contrast to FO4 from the introductory sequence to that 1st fight in Commonwealth. Seems like it sets the space sci-fi vibe very early, I like that.

Reactions: Frozone

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
Skipped around on the clip. Looks good. 3rd Person animation has improved from their previous games. Didn't see loading screens. Does not look janky at all. All of this is in stark contrast to FO4 from the introductory sequence to that 1st fight in Commonwealth. Seems like it sets the space sci-fi vibe very early, I like that.
Yup. me too. Animations look very good and comparable to what's the latest out now. I love the lighting too and hope it continues. I also like how they dump you into the game right away without a proper introduction first.

Reactions: lupumSolitarius

Dabaus

Veteran
28 Jun 2022
So theyre wearing a space suit to protect them from the environment or lack of oxygen but if you shoot a hole in the suit they dont die immediately?

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Sloane_Ranger

Icon Extra
3 Jul 2023
IMO video looks like a smoother presentaion of FO4 tech. Good job Bethesda - glad to see some level of improvement after the hot mess of 76.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
So theyre wearing a space suit to protect them from the environment or lack of oxygen but if you shoot a hole in the suit they dont die immediately?
Not sure if you are talking about a different segment but they are on the ground in the original video. So you wouldn't die immediately just like a scuba diver wouldn't when his suit gets torn.

lupumSolitarius

8 Jul 2023
The funny thing about this leak is that it's so reminiscent of old video game leaks on old youtube. It's just so random and you can tell the guy isn't used to making videos. He soldiered on playing while trying to record, there's the baby crying and him getting interrupted by his family. Also, there's the fact he just got a hold of the game by being lucky and getting it delivered early. Kind of a wholesome element to it.