40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
People are saying the boss fights are brutal, True?
I think for the average person that's true. If you've beaten Sekiro you'll understand the nature of the combat. Because you can fly upwards, and around, for as long as you have fuel it turns dodging into a 3D affair which most people might not be used to. E.g. in one of the boss fights I've completed so far it has wide ranging horizontal attacks that are really strong, so flying up and over them is a must. It's really satisfying however. Also it is heavily build dependant, so if you make a bad build you may have a harder time. The upside is build flexibility means you can easily change your approach. I've seen some people who struggle with first boss swapping to heavily armed and armored builds to beat it so if you're having trouble might just mean you need to change some parts.

• Informative
Reactions: Sircaw

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
It basically Souls-tard bosses.

Auto locked on, and your job is too dodge bullets. You supposed to learn how to aim in AC.

Also most upgrades are useless and they are pretty linear. Overall mediocre action game, bad Armored Core game.
The only mech game I ever played was a game called Shogo and that was more of a fps shooter, not sure if you can even call it a mech game.

But i really liked it back in the day.

I thought this new game reviewed very well.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It basically Souls-tard bosses.

Auto locked on, and your job is too dodge bullets. You supposed to learn how to aim in AC.

Also most upgrades are useless and they are pretty linear. Overall mediocre action game, bad Armored Core game.
Hmmm I'll keep an open mind but definitely will have your opinions in the back of my mind. I'll get it when it drops to like $30.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
It smells at alt here
I'm not someone's alt lmao they banned me off a different forum for being a alt and now that forum is inspecting every single new account they approve is either me or the other person.

Or maybe you know that somehow and are fooling with me idk.

Frozone

Banned
11 Aug 2022
You thought armored core looked bad? I thought it looked decent.
Armored Core looks fine. I'm definitely not judging Starfield based on graphics as every game out to date looks way too old to me. The only exception is path-traced CP2077 and that can only be played on the top 5-10% of all hardware.

Reactions: Sircaw
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Hyr6Sls.gif

Lot of these videos getting removed 👀