40 Minutes Of Starfield Gameplay Have Leaked Online

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
No, I’m not. I’ve asked the same question from the beginning.

you literally said “it’s not just the UK”

so are you going to answer, or dodge?

Also, Phil didn’t visit DF. They were all at the game show dummy.

I literally said "not just the UK" since UK people did get it, you dumbfuck. I wasn't implying other "countries" didn't get it. Here's my original comment:

Not just the UK, as others have pointed out, since some UK "people" have got it. Guess what, they are Xbot clowns.

But since you insist, SkillUp, who absolutely obliterated Redfall (I don't like the guy btw) didn't get a code. He has around 1M subs on youtube and reviews most games. I'm sure that's a coincidence. However, no name podcasters got a code. Bloomberg didn't get a code and they're a US publication. You have been told all of this, and must be trolling at this stage.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Talking about object permanence and all the bullshit around it, not sure if this has been mentioned or not somewhere, but you can only "save" 5 landing spots per planet. Once you enter your 6th landing spot, the first one gets deleted, regenerating the entire cell.

Snes nes

Banned
4 Aug 2023
I think it looks cool. The graphics look about as good as cyberpunk and you can fly around to other "planets" and have space dogfights. Looks cool to me I might play armored core over it though.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Jesus those clips...and these bots had the audacity to laugh at forspoken.

When Phil said "there is no world where Starfield is an 11/10 game and people start selling their ps5s", what he really meant to stop after "11/10 game"

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
People are basing their opinions on videos and feedback. As well, it's only sensible to be cautious when the last big release from Bethesda was Fallout 76 and Redfall for MS. The only one coping here is you.
Saying Starfield looks like an “early PS3 game”, and you defending it, is the very definition of cope. Sad, really.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
Saying Starfield looks like an “early PS3 game”, and you defending it, is the very definition of cope. Sad, really.

No, you going from thread to thread attempting to bait and console war with anyone and everyone is what's sad. You learned nothing from being banned which is absolutely not surprising . Time to accept that people have different opinions than you and if you can't contribute anything besides trying to constantly start shit, then don't be shocked when you are removed yet again.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
No, you going from thread to thread attempting to bait and console war with anyone and everyone is what's sad. You learned nothing from being banned which is absolutely not surprising . Time to accept that people have different opinions than you and if you can't contribute anything besides trying to constantly start shit, then don't be shocked when you are removed yet again.

Saying Starfield looks like an early PS3 game is the laziest bait this sites ever seen. And here you are, agreeing with it. Man, you’re in tears over there- aren’t you?

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I think it looks cool. The graphics look about as good as cyberpunk and you can fly around to other "planets" and have space dogfights. Looks cool to me I might play armored core over it though.
Yeah this doesn't look as good as Cyberpunk imo unless we talking some downgraded ps4 version.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Saying Starfield looks like an early PS3 game is the laziest bait this sites ever seen. And here you are, agreeing with it. Man, you’re in tears over there- aren’t you?
With all due respect @ghostz, you need to dial back some of your antagonism, you know what you're doing, I know what you're doing.

Be careful m8 and play nice.

Peace:love:

Ice Freezing GIF by MoneySuperMarket.com

Reactions: laynelane