a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023

Extasis, an Xbox content creator, is teasing Forza Horizon 5, game that takes place in Mexico

GU-iquHXIAAO7PY

Last edited:

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
Hmm... I wonder which one if true :unsure:

I guess we'll see soon as this might happen at GamesCom ONL 2024 or we'll get a tweet about it at least 🤷‍♂️

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Im gonna imagine Starfield with Shattered space packed in. Its widely known that Bethesda themselves are extremely dissatisfied with being locked to pc/xbox. Pc carried the sales and im sure it did fine, but xbox projected 10+ mil in sales on ps alone. Microsoft gonna wanna collect hundreds of millions on a port job. Keeping it locked to xbox on console also greatly diminishes the value of bethesda.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Hmm... I wonder which one if true :unsure:

I guess we'll see soon as this might happen at GamesCom ONL 2024 or we'll get a tweet about it at least 🤷‍♂️
it's probably Starfield + the DLC releasing day one on PS5, but Hellblade 2 is also a possibility, i think they'll announce both

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Im gonna imagine Starfield with Shattered space packed in. Its widely known that Bethesda themselves are extremely dissatisfied with being locked to pc/xbox. Pc carried the sales and im sure it did fine, but xbox projected 10+ mil in sales on ps alone. Microsoft gonna wanna collect hundreds of millions on a port job. Keeping it locked to xbox on console also greatly diminishes the value of bethesda.
Xbox is in for a rude awakening, that trash is not selling 10m on ps5 😂😂😂 game is awful and nothing like Skyrim.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
We'll see soon hopefully... But I've a feeling that more games are on the way from Microsoft (Xbox) during Q4 2024, 2025 etc.
with their financials sinking like they are, they're going to release the biggest titles they have to see $$ in Q4, Forza Horizon 5 is a big possibility and would sell very well on PlayStation because the platform lacks quality arcade racing games

Reactions: YeezyDude
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
if Forza (their biggest IP nowadays, yes it's bigger and more relevant than Halo) goes to PlayStation... everything will come, including all of the games they announced recently like Gears Of War E-Day

Reactions: Bryank75

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
with their financials sinking like they are, they're going to release the biggest titles they have to see $$ in Q4, Forza Horizon 5 is a big possibility and would sell very well on PlayStation because the platform lacks quality arcade racing games
That could be the case yeah... Anyway I don't mind it and will get the games they do decide to release for the PS5/PS5 Pro if I do like them (y)

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
That could be the case yeah... Anyway I don't mind it and will get the games they do decide to release for the PS5/PS5 Pro if I do like them (y)
i would get Forza Horizon because it's actually a good franchise, they should also release a Remastered Collection for the 4 delisted games

Reactions: YeezyDude

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Forza horizon would be great but I assume it's Starfield as there was a lot of talk about a port coming.

Reactions: EDMIX

YeezyDude

17 Jun 2024
Denmark
i would get Forza Horizon because it's actually a good franchise, they should also release a Remastered Collection for the 4 delisted games
That would be very nice... Hmm I'll have to think about it and then decide if I want to get it or not.

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
Xbox is in for a rude awakening, that trash is not selling 10m on ps5 😂😂😂 game is awful and nothing like Skyrim.
Im not saying it will do it now. Thats just what they said in the ABK notes before it was released. I played for free with points on xbox and yeah that game is garbage

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
The chance of 10 million on PS would have been a better chance if the game had stuck as being multiplat prior to Xbox snatching it away from PS. But now that has lower since the reception of the game on it release. The dust had settled. Once again, Xbox shot themselves in the foot as always.

Reactions: Shadow2027

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
wonder what would be a bigger hit to the console brand. Their generation game is Starfield or their highly regarded Racing product which has been one of their 3 eternal pillars

Reactions: Kokoloko