a BIG Xbox title is coming to PlayStation NEXT WEEK according to Shinobi

Shadow2027

15 Dec 2023
The chance of 10 million on PS would have been a better chance if the game had stuck as being multiplat prior to Xbox snatching it away from PS. But now that has lower since the reception of the game on it release. The dust had settled. Once again, Xbox shot themselves in the foot as always.
Definitely would have moved major units a day one multi plat. Some people who even still might get knowing the bad reviews might still be curious, but know way they dropping $70 on it. Ultimately still likely a worthwhile port to recoup some money.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
wonder what would be a bigger hit to the console brand. Their generation game is Starfield or their highly regarded Racing product which has been one of their 3 eternal pillars
Forza goes... everything is on the table, Halo and Gears would be practically confirmed to come...

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Say1nMan

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Forza goes... everything is on the table, Halo and Gears would be practically confirmed to come...
Whether it's going to be Forza Horizon or Starfield the outcome for us is going to be good because it's going to be a day in which we see bots getting cucked once again by their corporate overlords.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Why are we giving this air, the games were crap when they were on xbox and them releasing on PS 5 should not change them from crap to good games. Starfield is still crap and we should not be giving money to microsoft

Reactions: Orangee

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Ill be surprised if one of these dont come to PS5 by 2025, Halo, Gears, Starfield, Hellblade 2, Forza, Flight Simulator.

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Ill be surprised if one of these dont come to PS5 by 2025, Halo, Gears, Starfield, Hellblade 2, Forza, Flight Simulator.
the rumours are that they're making a remake to Halo 1, if true, PS5 would receive the definitive version of the game

Reactions: Kokoloko
OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Why are we giving this air, the games were crap when they were on xbox and them releasing on PS 5 should not change them from crap to good games. Starfield is still crap and we should not be giving money to microsoft
Halo, Gears and Forza are decent, c'mon...

Reactions: TrishaCat

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I will say imo the absolute best case scenario is that they use this as an excuse to bring Rare Replay Collection to modern platforms including PS5
I know that's not considered a "big" title but unless Microsoft wants to go back and bring Blinx 1 and 2 from their back catalog, Rare Replay would make me, personally, the happiest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kokoloko

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Yes, MS said they'll continue releasing games in other consoles.

Regarding the next batch of old games to be ported to PS pretty likely would include Forza Horizon 5, Halo or Starfield. But I think the most likely one is Forza Horizon 5 since it's the one with the biggest sales potential.

Regarding Halo, I assume that before releasing Infinite they'll release the MCC. But I assume that before releasing Halo and Gears, or a recent "big hit" like Starfield or Hellblade 2 they may release other titles like Forza, Forza Horizon, Flight Simulator, Rare Replay, Killer Instinct, etc. to get their fans more used to it before they put their big names like Halo, Gears or Starfield in the competitor consoles.

Last edited:

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022

Halo Trilogy, Reach, ODST. Id take those. I guess Thats Halo Master Collection.
But yes I havent given MS money for about 13 years lol, I didnt bite with Sea of Thieves or Grounded,havent had time tbh. So not sure I would buy them